08-12-2013, 12:18 PM
New rules TBD in 2014 by Jackie Bressie and Nicolas Lorenzo

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 12:21 PM
I'll go ahdead and jump on the wait list for Derek (dirtyD) and my #9 spot

DirtyD
08-12-2013, 12:30 PM
I'll go ahdead and jump on the wait list for Derek (dirtyD) and my #9 spot
Need to wait and see what the outcome of this weekend is, as I might not be the #9 spot anymore. ;)

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Need to wait and see what the outcome of this weekend is, as I won't be the #9 spot anymore. ;)

Fixed

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:41 PM
I already beat kent NA. Just sayin

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 12:42 PM

no proof no victory:snoopfacepalm:

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 12:43 PM

Were gonna make you work for a chance to race Kent again. :signs6:

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:44 PM
no proof no victory:snoopfacepalm:

Nic and Gary are witnesses. Nic was riding with me and Gary was with Kent. And honestly I haven't seen any videos of anyone beating anyone besides John and Dale.

Midnight11
08-12-2013, 12:44 PM

this is just the basic 400hp build list. you are on your own list since you beat everyone.

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Nic and Gary are witnesses. Nic was riding with me and Gary was with Kent. And honestly I haven't seen any videos of anyone beating anyone besides John and Dale.

Friday night was the beginning of the end:lol2:

BLK2012GT
Were gonna make you work for a chance to race Kent again. :signs6:

Shit I want to race Brent on the street with everything on the car. No taking out seats, spare tires, etc.

DirtyD
You obviously missed the one of Jay and I...

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:46 PM
this is just the basic 400hp build list. you are on your own list since you beat everyone.

Ok that's good to know

DirtyD
08-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Fixed
Yeah, sorry. Thanks for fixing that for me. I'll be #8 by the time you come around to race Ant. :D

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 12:47 PM

Good point

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:47 PM

Um I figure that didn't count on the list since you don't have a power adder.

Midnight11
08-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Um I figure that didn't count on the list since you don't have a power adder.

they are both na....

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:48 PM
they are both na....

My bad I thought he meant Jaye.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Shit I want to race Brent on the street with everything on the car. No taking out seats, spare tires, etc.

not gonna happen :)

When I race I race fullout not halfway with everything in my car or on a nonprepped street :P

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:52 PM

When I race I race fullout not halfway with everything in my car or on a nonprepped street :P

Shit here lately the tracks like racing on the street cause how shitty prep work they do.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Jeff,

You have to work your way all through the power adder list since you didn't make the first cut when the list was created (there was a short sabbatical you were on). Any races that happened prior to the lists do not count

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Jeff,

You have to work your way all through the power adder list since you didn't make the first cut when the list was created (there was a short sabbatical you were on). Any races that happened prior to the lists do not count

So how can you make a list without people actually racing? The only people who race on the power adder list is sayle and warren. I mean how is Kevin on the list? His car isn't even tune right yet. But this is your guys thing so it's how you guys want to run it.

Midnight11
08-12-2013, 12:58 PM
So how can you make a list without people actually racing? The only people who race on the power adder list is sayle and warren. I mean how is Kevin on the list? His car isn't even tune right yet. But this is your guys thing so it's how you guys want to run it.

Can you not turn one thing into an arguement?

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 01:01 PM

the raced is determined by the person being challenged. you can challenge brent all you want, but he gets to choose the race. also, you would have to work your way up from number 10. also, you would have to run NA. if you wanna spray, you need to work up the other list.

Shit here lately the tracks like racing on the street cause how shitty prep work they do.

the list is just a list, if you officially challenge someone, messaging me or yager, then they have a limited time to set up a race with you. if they do not, they get bumped down. simple as that.

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Can you not turn one thing into an arguement?

Not turning into an argument just trying to understand how the list was made since no one has raced anyone yet. And how cars on the list that isn't even ready yet to raced. Just trying to understand it. And I'm pretty sure my last sentence of that comment you quoted I said that this is your guys things so its however you want to run it.

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 01:09 PM
I'll race you jeff

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 01:10 PM
I'll race you jeff

Ok, but I figure to be on this list you would have to be in the Facebook group or have stickers on your car. Lol:challenge:

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Ok, but I figure to be on this list you would have to be in the Facebook group or have stickers on your car. Lol:challenge:

:GetMoney:

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 01:17 PM
So because I wont run on the street basically I will never be able to move up the list because most people only like to run on the street. sounds like a good idea just wish I would be able to partake.

Courtesy Flush
08-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Not turning into an argument just trying to understand how the list was made since no one has raced anyone yet. And how cars on the list that isn't even ready yet to raced. Just trying to understand it. And I'm pretty sure my last sentence of that comment you quoted I said that this is your guys things so its however you want to run it.

Thank you.

How could anyone have made the list if nothing was posted on the forum?

So those already on the list can call their race and challengers must adhere, although none on the list have proved themselfs other than guns up.

Also just trying to understand.

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 01:20 PM
So because I wont run on the street basically I will never be able to move up the list because most people only like to run on the street. sounds like a good idea just wish I would be able to partake.

Nah I'll prob end up forfeiting my spot because of this reason. I've seen you run on the track and I don't hold a candle to your driving. No reason you should not be able to participate

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Nah I'll prob end up forfeiting my spot because of this reason. I've seen you run on the track and I don't hold a candle to your driving. No reason you should not be able to participate

I know you would race me on the track but I know there are some people that would say it has to be a street race just to keep their spot.

Midnight11
08-12-2013, 01:27 PM
ill give anyone their race. this was supposed to be a fun list and people are taking it too seriously

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 01:27 PM
I know you would race me on the track but I know there are some people that would say it has to be a street race just to keep their spot.

It'll all come full circle. Someone will win, people will change spots, some people will race this way or that way. In the end everyone that is interested will get a chance one way or the other. My only saving grace to get on the list was to take on a 30 year older 5.0.

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 01:28 PM

It is ultimately up to the challengee, but most of the guys are talking about having a track day where multiple guys can run each other and we settle a lot of call outs. I dont think anyone will turn down a race at the track. the boosted guys are the ones that usually get scared of a dig race.

Thank you.

How could anyone have made the list if nothing was posted on the forum?

So those already on the list can call their race and challengers must adhere, although none on the list have proved themselfs other than guns up.

Also just trying to understand.

Well there is this alternate universe called facebook, where most things like this get discussed. The list is purely hypothetical, and at best a good starting point. The intention is to create an in house rivalry and get guys racing. You are welcome to challenge someone and prove yourself.

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 01:28 PM
ill give anyone their race. this was supposed to be a fun list and people are taking it too seriously

It is fun just understanding it man. Calm down.

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm having fun!

DirtyD
08-12-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm down for track or street. But my schedule works better for the street because I typically can't make it out to the tracks.

Phuck Phace
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Need to do a big track day when the weather cools down.

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 01:56 PM

X2 hope you have better tires by then. I want to see what your car does at the track.

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 02:11 PM

agreed, i think theres some event in october. not sure. :poker:

JDBishopArts
08-12-2013, 02:29 PM
It's like college preseason rankings. They don't mean much.

The Aggies are usually ranked and by the end of the year they aren't. Except last year.

Doug1227
08-12-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm already in the process of setting up a Battle Royale this coming weekend in Ennis. I've called out Jaye Hoppe and will be racing him there for the #10. #7 Sayle said he'd be there. #8 Josh is a maybe. #9 Brad I haven't talked to. Corey Church is planning on coming as well. I'd like to call out the entire list to come Saturday so we can get the list set with what are fairly accurate rankings. If your car's not ready, get outta the way! LOL!

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm already in the process of setting up a Battle Royale this coming weekend in Ennis. I've called out Jaye Hoppe and will be racing him there for the #10. #7 Sayle said he'd be there. #8 Josh is a maybe. #9 Brad I haven't talked to. Corey Church is planning on coming as well. I'd like to call out the entire list to come Saturday so we can get the list set with what are fairly accurate rankings. If your car's not ready, get outta the way! LOL!

awesome idea doug!

Doug1227
08-12-2013, 02:55 PM
The thing is, if someone doesn't come, then nothing can change at or above their position.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
The list is close enough to get started and that's all we needed. Its not perfect but after racing commences it'll work its way to being perfect.

I said this on the rules doc when I first posted them...

Everyone please remember that we had to start somewhere and Dale Zavala was cool enough to take a stab at who's on the original list. If you are not on it don't take offense...just race and move up!

Read the rules and you'll see that the person being challenged is above the person making the callout. The person being challenged can say dig, roll, track, street whatever BUT we cannot make anyone do anything illegal they don't want to do. Work together on setting up your race. Dale and I are providing with a way to keep track of things FOR FUN and to provide a little structure as well.

Everyone needs to focus on racing and not who was on the original list BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER! If you are not on it don't take offense...just race and move up!

Toby
08-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Is the list limited to mustangs?

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 03:05 PM
The thing is, if someone doesn't come, then nothing can change at or above their position.

Just beat #10 and keep making callouts. If the race doesn't get done in a timely fashion you move up win or lose. We believe a 1-2 week timeframe to complete a race is sufficient.

Come to Yagermeister or OG Fox for any clarifications or proposed rules. In fact a new rule came about today due to a certain circumstance we saw so things are fluid and we are willing to hear ANYONE WHO BRINGS SOLUTIONS.

Just being real about things, here is a snippet from the rules doc:

"...any arguments will be resolved by Brent Yager or Dale Zavala and our decision is final. If you don't like it you don't have to participate in the list"

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 03:06 PM

Not sure but we are the DFW 5.0s ;)

I'll discuss with Dale and Nicolas

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Not sure but we are the DFW 5.0s ;)

I'll discuss with Dale and Nicolas

It has been confirmed the person must be a club member and have a mustang.

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 03:16 PM

for the list, yes, has to be a mustang and in dfw50s. thats not to say you cant race anyone at anytime.

Oxford14Stang
08-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Ant called me out for Saturday at Ennis. I'd prefer the streets but he said he won't run on the streets anymore. So we are taking it to the track so I can lose to a v6 :)

Doug1227
08-12-2013, 03:52 PM
With all due respect, knowing that you don't like to street race, would you feel the same way if you had to work your way up the list knowing that there were people above you that wouldn't take YOUR race at the track? You'd be locked in your spot, not because you weren't quicker, but because you didn't want to street race. Think about it.....

The list is close enough to get started and that's all we needed. Its not perfect but after racing commences it'll work its way to being perfect.

I said this on the rules doc when I first posted them...

Everyone please remember that we had to start somewhere and Dale Zavala was cool enough to take a stab at who's on the original list. If you are not on it don't take offense...just race and move up!

Read the rules and you'll see that the person being challenged is above the person making the callout. The person being challenged can say dig, roll, track, street whatever BUT we cannot make anyone do anything illegal they don't want to do. Work together on setting up your race. Dale and I are providing with a way to keep track of things FOR FUN and to provide a little structure as well.

Everyone needs to focus on racing and not who was on the original list BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER! If you are not on it don't take offense...just race and move up!

Midnight11
08-12-2013, 03:55 PM
^if they dont race you after you challenge them for a certain time, you lose your spot...

OG Fox
08-12-2013, 04:07 PM
i kinda get what doug is saying. however, i think we should strongly advise racing at the track first, but if both parties want to, they can do it on the street.

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 04:11 PM
List spots on the street should have spotters in front and behind. Just saying.

Doug1227
08-12-2013, 04:20 PM
If YOU want to move up and challenge the guy above you and he wants a street race, and you don't, you're stuck. He gets to pick the race because he's above you.

^if they dont race you after you challenge them for a certain time, you lose your spot...

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Doug as Dale mentioned I understand but we are all big boys and can work with each other to get a race together. Track first and street last for safety, not getting into an accident and killing bystanders, not getting tickets, etc. Work it out but the person above you does have rank on you :-)

DirtyD
08-12-2013, 04:41 PM
I think you might want to reread what you typed, Nic....that makes no sense.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 04:43 PM
What he means is that if you call out someone above you but they do not race you within a reasonable timeframe of around 2 weeks they lose their spot

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Why so Serious?

Grandpa
08-12-2013, 04:47 PM
This looks like it can be a lot of fun and hopefully isn't taken too seriously where is causes unnecessary drama. This should definitely be for members only who are here to have fun in my opinion.

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 04:50 PM
If YOU want to move up and challenge the guy above you and he wants a street race, and you don't, you're stuck. He gets to pick the race because he's above you.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. I think the rules should say race is at the track UNLESS BOTH PARTIES agree to a street race.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
SlowGreyGT said it best! Dale and I are only here to provide a structure and a means of keeping track of things. Our hope is to provide comradery and a competitive spirit to bring the club together...and to get outsiders to want to join the club to get onto one of our premier lists :-)

Grandpa
08-12-2013, 04:56 PM
I'd love to take part in this stuff, but unfortunately most likely will not be able to. I'm not on FB and have too many scheduling restraints that would most likely keep me from being able to make the 1 week call outs requirements with regularity. I look forward to seeing the results and videos.

STROKD
08-12-2013, 04:57 PM
I don't see this going well after a few weeks.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 04:58 PM
The rules are loose because this isn't serious. Work it out between the called out and callee. Most of us are friends anyways :-)

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 05:01 PM
We are not trying to be like the NHRA and have a rule for every circumstance. Let's all just work together to have fun :-)

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 05:01 PM
I'd love to take part in this stuff, but unfortunately most likely will not be able to. I'm not on FB and have too many scheduling restraints that would most likely keep me from being able to make the 1 week call outs requirements with regularity. I look forward to seeing the results and videos.

I think I'll be in the same boat. I work almost every Fri and Sat and that is when the tracks are open. I don't race on the street so I would maybe be able to get the #9 or #10 spot then lose it because I cant make it to the track in a week or two

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 05:04 PM
I think I'll be in the same boat. I work almost every Fri and Sat and that is when the tracks are open. I don't race on the street so I would maybe be able to get the #9 or #10 spot then lose it because I cant make it to the track in a week or two

Just work with the person above you! If you need an extra week work with them and just let Dale and I know

Grandpa
08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Just work with the person above you! If you need an extra week work with them and just let Dale and I know

We'll see how it goes the next few weeks. Maybe Ryan and I can trade the #10 spot back and forth at the track. lol.

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 05:14 PM
It has been confirmed the person must be a club member and have a mustang.

Guess I'm out then.

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
I don't see this going well after a few weeks.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

X2.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Guess I'm out then.

You're not in the club? Why are you in the forum then? Don't get me wrong I hope you are still in the club :-)

Doug1227
08-12-2013, 05:37 PM
He meant he's not in the "FAST" club... he's obviously part of DFW5.0's...... lol

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 05:39 PM
He meant he's not in the "FAST" club... he's obviously part of DFW5.0's...... lol

This man understands. Lol

JDMLOL
08-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Sure are a lot of people overly concerned about being in the top ten. Lol. Doesn't really mean much, it's all just for fun isn't it?

I sort of think that calling out street racing online and keeping a roster open to whomever isn't such a good idea. We know there is at least one that would like to participate but cant be involved in anything taking place on the street due to his line of work. I'm sure there are others that would rather not participate on the street either. There should be a way to cater to both people who want to race legally and people who want to take their chances on their own while being able to maintain their title. Just my .02 though.

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 05:48 PM
If you're not going to participate because of whatever reason then it would be appreciated if you could keep any negative comments to yourself about the list, how it was created, the chances it lasts etc so those of us that are enjoying the lists for what they are can fully enjoy them. Thank you for understanding!

46Tbird
08-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I wonder what happens when there's an 'incident' at a site-sanctioned street racing event.

Just like the ricer meets, I'll respectfully decline to participate...

Doug1227
08-12-2013, 05:58 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it's just a Fastest List with heads up racing involved. I'm planning on doing mine at the track!

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 05:59 PM
I wonder what happens when there's an 'incident' at a site-sanctioned street racing event.

Just like the ricer meets, I'll respectfully decline to participate...

Just to have this on record, we do not condone or approve of any street racing and will not sanction any street racing event. The called out person and callee are adults and must work together on finding their own location whether it is a local track (which we recommend) or some other venue in Mexico.

ochoblanco
08-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Just to have this on record, we do not condone or approve of any street racing and will not sanction any street racing event. The called out person and callee are adults and must work together on finding their own location whether it is a local track (which we recommend) or some other venue in Mexico.

This^^^. Because we know that forums and FB are monitored.

STROKD
08-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Slightly off topic, the police looking over facebook and webforums cracks me the fuck up.

Hey Ryan, how do I get on that detail to make 50+ grand a year to look for "criminals" online that may or may not drive too fast once a month? Sounds like a cush gig to me.

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Slightly off topic, the police looking over facebook and webforums cracks me the fuck up.

Hey Ryan, how do I get on that detail to make 50+ grand a year to look for "criminals" online that may or may not drive too fast once a month? Sounds like a cush gig to me.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2245115136/h10B886E9/

Dark Pony
08-12-2013, 07:45 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxw500/2245115136/h10b886e9/

lol

Zeek
08-12-2013, 08:51 PM
IMO you should have to put $50 for the race and it should be on the streets. From a roll. And cutout all the bullshit lol

Junkie
08-12-2013, 08:53 PM
IMO you should have to put $50 for the race and it should be on the streets. From a roll. And cutout all the bullshit lol

Track > street

Zeek
08-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Track > street

You have to pay for the track >.< and street races are more fun.

Junkie
08-12-2013, 09:12 PM

street racing is more fun, if you're slow and suck at launching a car.

Dark Pony
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
$50? This is for fun. If you guys want to do side bets on your own, that's your perogative. It's not going to be a requirement though. Additionally, I believe that a lot will choose to take it to the track. I plan on being at Ennis this Saturday, so everyone come out and let's get after it!

Dark Pony
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
street racing is more fun, if you're slow and suck at launching a car.

^This

Oxford14Stang
08-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I can see this whole street racing vs track and vise versa going on forever.

Zeek
08-12-2013, 09:40 PM
The $50 would be to keep everyone from constantly calling someone out. If you have nothing to lose then number 8 can call out number 7 3 times a week till number 7 misses a gear and loses the race.

DirtyD
08-12-2013, 10:32 PM
The $50 would be to keep everyone from constantly calling someone out. If you have nothing to lose then number 8 can call out number 7 3 times a week till number 7 misses a gear and loses the race.

Then that's how racing goes. They should have no problem getting their spot back if they don't miss a shift.

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 10:34 PM
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b576/blk2012gt/null_zps3a692727.png

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 11:21 PM

so you want to bet money, but complain about how the track costs money :think:

BLK2012GT
08-12-2013, 11:22 PM
so you want to be money but complain about how the track costs money :think:

Que?

Junkie
08-12-2013, 11:25 PM
so you want to be money but complain about how the track costs money :think:

Doesn't make much sense to me. Is ok with a $50 bet, but not a $15 tech card.

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Que?

fixed

03MachMe
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Doesn't make much sense to me. Is ok with a $50 bet, but not a $15 tech card.

exactly. Prolly falls into the can't launch his car category

Midnight11
08-12-2013, 11:27 PM
exactly. Prolly falls into the can't launch his car category

well he doesnt even have a mustang anymore

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 11:29 PM
03MachMe hit the nail on the head! This just in Zeek is paying for everyone's tickets and increased insurance rates if anyone gets a street racing ticket! He even said he'll pay the impound fees too for reckless driving! Sayle contact him and get some money!

Grandpa
08-12-2013, 11:37 PM
The arguing is going to kill this for everyone. Just knock it off already. If you don't agree with how Dale/Brent set this up, don't take part in it.

Grandpa
08-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Back on topic - Who is planning to race at the track Saturday? Who is making call outs for ranks?

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 11:41 PM
SlowGreyGT...Thank you! That is all we've been saying. This is for fun and we're just trying to have it organized. If anyone has suggestions bring it to Dale and I. If you just want to complain and not bring solutions to the table..don't take part in it

Yagermeister
08-12-2013, 11:42 PM
SlowGreyGT, should be a great weekend of racing in the NA crowd! Check out the call out list docs!

Grandpa
08-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Is number #10 going to be at the track Saturday so this can make progress?

GunsUp
08-12-2013, 11:50 PM

I'd like to have a go at Derek. But I prefer a different scenario. It's his call on location.

But my #10 spot will be at my said location.

I'll see what I can do about Saturday. Already had a few people poke at me to go

DirtyD
08-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Back on topic - Who is planning to race at the track Saturday? Who is making call outs for ranks?
I'll be there to see how the car does. Bringing my cousin out for some fun while he's in town.

I'd like to have a go at Derek. But I prefer a different scenario. It's his call on location.

But my #10 spot will be at my said location.

I'll see what I can do about Saturday. Already had a few people poke at me to go
John and myself may battle for #9 if I can't knock Ant off the #8 spot. If I do move up to #8, John will take on Ant for #9.

downtime!
08-13-2013, 12:47 AM
So just for arguments sake, who on the Power Adder list actually has legit time slips for their current car/setup?

BLK2012GT
08-13-2013, 12:50 AM
So just for arguments sake, who on the Power Adder list actually has legit time slips for their current car/setup?

All I know is Doug with timeslips on the power adder list. Oh and tanika.

Yagermeister
08-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Downtime and Sayle Shipman also have timeslips. We also gauged things based on horsepower levels. We had to start somewhere ;) Now everyone get to racing and move up! If you're not on the list, callout #10 and try to get on the list!

STROKD
08-13-2013, 09:16 AM

Lol exactly. Are you even ON the list? Is anyone on here faster than you? Where's Clint Davis? He should be our #1 easily.

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Lol exactly. Are you even ON the list? Is anyone on here faster than you? Where's Clint Davis? He should be our #1 easily.

It's a hypothetical list just to get it going. No need to have hurt feelings if someone isn't on the list. That is why you go racing to get on the list. Give it a month and the list will work itself out with some actual racing. Who gives a damn how the list was thrown together. Damn. lol

Doug1227
08-13-2013, 09:40 AM
What's Tanika run? Downtime's #5 on the list. He should call out Kevin! :)

All I know is Doug with timeslips on the power adder list. Oh and tanika.

Phuck Phace
08-13-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm number 12 on the list.

Rebelracer568
08-13-2013, 12:53 PM

I am in same boat. I dont like racing on street. I know im faster than some people in the top 5 but no one really wants to race on track just street..... o well I love the idea. Good luck to everyone getting onto the list. Be safe

Oxford14Stang
08-13-2013, 02:04 PM
It's a hypothetical list just to get it going. No need to have hurt feelings if someone isn't on the list. That is why you go racing to get on the list. Give it a month and the list will work itself out with some actual racing. Who gives a damn how the list was thrown together. Damn. lol

Well said Steve. They just got together to make a list for the most part a list of cars that have recently ran each other. At this point it's just a matter of beating the guy ahead of you or getting beat. It's all just for shits and grins. For example, Dale was in the 10 spot. He knew that wasn't going to last. It was just for fun. But he got called out and lost his spot. Ant Speed called me out, he wanted the track I said sure why not. I'll be losing to him Saturday at Ennis so things will get interesting :D

Midnight11
08-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Who wants some at the track?? :D

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm thinking the Top 10 should have their rank somewhere visible, maybe avatar, sig etc.

Oxford14Stang
08-13-2013, 02:14 PM

After I lose to Ant and Derek and I run, I want a piece of you!!! :drool2: even though you and me would be better on the streets just saying lol

Oxford14Stang
08-13-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm thinking the Top 10 should have their rank somewhere visible, maybe avatar, sig etc.

Steve, anyone ever told you that you're a genius?

Midnight11
08-13-2013, 02:25 PM
After I lose to Ant and Derek and I run, I want a piece of you!!! :drool2: even though you and me would be better on the streets just saying lol

You don't want none of this!

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Steve, anyone ever told you that you're a genius?

Haha, not on the internet. It's usually quite the opposite. I've gotten so used to people being rude and cruel online that it kinda weirds me out when people are nice.

DirtyD
08-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Hey, you said something I agree with! :p

j/k

DirtyD
08-13-2013, 03:02 PM
What about adding their rank on their user title? Instead of "Supporting Member" under the name, their rank is displayed there for sure, and they can choose to place it in their sig.

Oxford14Stang
08-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Haha, not on the internet. It's usually quite the opposite. I've gotten so used to people being rude and cruel online that it kinda weirds me out when people are nice.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I can be rude. Uhh dickhead! What do you know

Yagermeister
08-13-2013, 03:33 PM
I agree with Steve and Derek but we need to make it easy to change (since rank may be changing frequently) the supporting member line by the admins so no one portrays themselves as a different rank than they are.

DirtyD
08-13-2013, 04:07 PM
I agree with Steve and Derek but we need to make it easy to change (since rank may be changing frequently) the supporting member line by the admins so no one portrays themselves as a different rank than they are.
As long as an admin doesn't go crazy, I have no problem letting them change my user title for me. However, having it done by the actual user would be easier, and someone could easily check the list to see who the real rank holders are if there is a conflict in title.

Midnight11
08-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Maybe dale can design little badges for our sigs

DirtyD
08-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!

It would have to be just a number, no personalizing. THat way everyone could just use the link and paste the IMG into their sig. OR everyone that is on the list gets an avatar made with their current rank!

BLK2012GT
08-13-2013, 06:12 PM

I can't see sigs:emotions122:

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 06:21 PM
I can't see sigs:emotions122:

Not that you care. You aren't taking part or part of the club.

BLK2012GT
08-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Not that you care. You aren't taking part or part of the club.

Considering I paid 50 dollars to the site I should be able have all the benefit what a supporting member gets.

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 07:48 PM
It sucks you went on a anti-support spree.:(

BLK2012GT
08-13-2013, 07:53 PM

Just fix it foo.

OG Fox
08-13-2013, 09:24 PM

will put something together tonight. i have a bad ass idea.

lol. jeff doesn't think long term usually.

downtime!
08-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Lol exactly. Are you even ON the list? Is anyone on here faster than you? Where's Clint Davis? He should be our #1 easily.Yeah, I'm on the list, #5, and yeah, there has to be a couple here who are faster than me, but as of right now, I seem to be the only one with a slip to show. No biggie though, cars in the shop again anyway!

OG Fox
08-14-2013, 03:13 AM
i have made badges for the NA list. will make some for the power guys tomorrow. here is what number one gets. also, a bit of contrast to what number 10 gets. I will send these out individually.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/dz5502/NUMBER1BADGE_zps2ea49ffb.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/dz5502/NUMBER10_zpse9da1977.png

J.Shoot
08-14-2013, 06:46 AM
I would really like to get into the game, however living 180 miles away makes it a little impracticle. However, I'm planning on being at Ennis on Saturday night. Maybe someone will be interested in making a run. I should be hanging around True Street wherever they are at.
Thanks,
J.Shoot

5PointSlow
08-14-2013, 06:55 AM
Yeah, I'm on the list, #5, and yeah, there has to be a couple here who are faster than me, but as of right now, I seem to be the only one with a slip to show. No biggie though, cars in the shop again anyway!

My current best is 10.88@134. If I was in town I would love to line our cars up. Your a KB car on pump gas right?

46Tbird
08-14-2013, 09:11 AM
I like it!

DirtyD
08-14-2013, 09:12 AM
I like it!
Danny, your avatar = awesome! Haha

JDBishopArts
08-14-2013, 11:06 AM
This should be fun.

downtime!
08-14-2013, 12:20 PM
My current best is 10.88@134. If I was in town I would love to line our cars up. Your a KB car on pump gas right?KB on pump gas is correct. Car is still in the shop getting tuned again (hopefully! LOL!) but when it's done, we can definitely line 'em up.

Rebelracer568
08-14-2013, 01:24 PM

Ill take ya at the track lol :)

Phuck Phace
08-14-2013, 02:01 PM
I like it!

Nice

Doug1227
08-14-2013, 03:11 PM
What kind of times are you running these days? I know you've had a few different tunes put on it....

I would really like to get into the game, however living 180 miles away makes it a little impracticle. However, I'm planning on being at Ennis on Saturday night. Maybe someone will be interested in making a run. I should be hanging around True Street wherever they are at.
Thanks,
J.Shoot

5PointSlow
08-14-2013, 03:48 PM
KB on pump gas is correct. Car is still in the shop getting tuned again (hopefully! LOL!) but when it's done, we can definitely line 'em up.

I need to order my slicks and skinnies. I should be home on RnR sometime in Oct im hoping.

downtime!
08-14-2013, 05:48 PM
I need to order my slicks and skinnies. I should be home on RnR sometime in Oct im hoping.I am without dr's right now too. Sold them to a guy in Southlake who now realizes they were too tall for his gearing, so he's installing 4.10's to make up for it. I have a set waiting for me in Maryland, but I won't be able to pick them up until the race, and that's the 25th of October. Need to find a cheap set here locally I can use for now.

J.Shoot
08-14-2013, 09:42 PM
What kind of times are you running these days? I know you've had a few different tunes put on it....

So far we've still only been on an 1/8 mile track and still only have a best of 7.10, we havn't got a good run with the new tune. Need cooler weather for sure.

Doug
08-15-2013, 01:26 AM
So does being a member on this board mean the same as being in the club??

Yagermeister
08-15-2013, 04:57 AM
Good question! Nicolas? We need a clarification!

Midnight11
08-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Yea

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 10:13 AM
So does being a member on this board mean the same as being in the club??

Not really. We've never intended the board itself to be the focus of the group, but rather activities and events. The board is just a place to communicate between events, set up events, talk about racing, set up races, build threads etc. It's not meant to be the main focus like so many other boards where people do nothing other than just sit on board talkin crap to eachother. We much rather members come out to events getting to know other members in person and having a good time. :)

By all means, post if you want, if you don't that is cool too. Just come out to events and be a real member. :)

DirtyD
08-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Yea

Not really.

Which is it? lol

Midnight11
08-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Not really. We've never intended the board itself to be the focus of the group, but rather activities and events. The board is just a place to communicate between events, set up events, talk about racing, set up races, build threads etc. It's not meant to be the main focus like so many other boards where people do nothing other than just sit on board talkin crap to eachother. We much rather members come out to events getting to know other members in person and having a good time. :)

By all means, post if you want, if you don't that is cool too. Just come out to events and be a real member. :)

he comes to meets...

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Which is it? lol

What I meant was, you can register here and post on occasion but you don't have to be a regular poster everyday as long as you are attending events taking part in what is going on. But just sitting on the board not really posting and/or not coming out to events doesn't make one really a "member" just because they are registered.

Honestly, if you have to ask if you are a member of the so called "club" or group, then you most likely aren't and it's by your own doing by not taking part in the board, the FB group or coming out to meets/events.

If you are lurking and haven't come out to a meet/event, please by all means do so. 98% of everyone here is really cool and fun to hang out with. We only have two assholes around here which are harmless, in fact Stiffler even though he's an asshole is pretty damn funny...at times, the other guy, yeah well there is always one bad apple in a group. lol. :p

Several of these guys have some serious car/racing knowledge to learn from as well. If you're looking for ways to make your car go faster, chances are someone here can help you. :)

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 10:40 AM
he comes to meets...

I know. I'm talking generally to anyone else lurking as well. :)

46Tbird
08-15-2013, 11:24 AM
98% of everyone here is really cool and fun to hang out with. We only have two assholes around here which are harmless
Yeah, but you and Matt are okay in my book.

Just wondering... whose board is this?

Midnight11
08-15-2013, 11:25 AM
Nah man, you and Matt are okay in my book.

mine. steve is just my #2

46Tbird
08-15-2013, 11:29 AM
lmao...

nmJKY59NX8o

Courtesy Flush
08-15-2013, 11:37 AM
^ lol

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Yeah, but you and Matt are okay in my book.

lmao...

nmJKY59NX8o

Ohhhh, you got jokes today. :rotflmao:

Phuck Phace
08-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Who are the assholes?

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Who are the assholes?

I named one of them, Stiffler. The other you can draw your own conclusion on. :rotflmao:

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm Nic's number one asshole

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 01:08 PM
And Steve's not part if the group if you have to come to events to be part of it.

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 01:12 PM
I go to the car events. I just don't attend the bar stuff. I don't drink so I don't care to go to bars unless it's for a UFC event. I'll be at the track Saturday night.

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 01:14 PM
I go to the car events. I just don't attend the bar stuff. I don't drink so I don't care to go to bars unless it's for a UFC event. I'll be at the track Saturday night.

Cool I'll be there to. Wanna race? I'm going to try to beat an 11.5 NA to run faster then the number one guy on the list which means I would beat the number 1,2, and 3 but not on the list. Lmao

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Cool I'll be there to. Wanna race? I'm going to try to beat an 11.5 NA to run faster then the number one guy on the list which means I would beat the number 1,2, and 3 but not on the list. Lmao

ET doesn't mean anything with the list. It's about who wins the race. You can run a faster ET and still lose the race. That's why you have to do your call outs and go through the list car by car.

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 02:06 PM
ET doesn't mean anything with the list. It's about who wins the race. You can run a faster ET and still lose the race. That's why you have to do your call outs and go through the list car by car.

That's retarded. I'm not going through that list when I've already race kent and beat him and race Nic Tuesday night and beat him. There is no point of me starting at the bottom when I already beat the number two and three guy.

DirtyD
08-15-2013, 02:23 PM
That's retarded. I'm not going through that list when I've already race kent and beat him and race Nic Tuesday night and beat him. There is no point of me starting at the bottom when I already beat the number two and three guy.
You have to work your way up the list just like everyone else. You should have no problem taking us out...

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 03:13 PM

That's the rules. Don't like it, don't take part in it. Otherwise start at #10 and work your way up like everyone else.

Courtesy Flush
08-15-2013, 03:38 PM
How many people in line now racing for #10?

blownaltered
08-15-2013, 04:10 PM

Damn it, I hate it when you make sense

DirtyD
08-15-2013, 04:33 PM
How many people in line now racing for #10?
There should be a list on the spreadsheet

STROKD
08-15-2013, 05:52 PM
Damn it, I hate it when you make sense
He does, but so does Steve and the rest of the site.

Jeff should already be on the top of the list. Since Dale low ranked him, he needs to race to earn his spot...

It's not any different really then me getting the hatch done. I'm not going to go row some 9s and demand to take my spot near the top, Ill just have to call everyone out 1 by 1. This is what Jeff needs to do since he didn't get properly placed, he can make his mark known by racing to prove he's #1.

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 06:01 PM

Jeff should already be on the top of the list. Since Dale low ranked him, he needs to race to earn his spot...

It's not any different really then me getting the hatch done. I'm not going to go row some 9s and demand to take my spot near the top, Ill just have to call everyone out 1 by 1. This is what Jeff needs to do since he didn't get properly placed, he can make his mark known by racing to prove he's #1.

Agreed. It should be super easy for him to do if he is that much faster than everyone else. Shit can happen, blow tire, miss a gear etc so it's not a guarantee just because he makes more power. That's the fun of heads up racing. Plus Jeff did that before this was started. Besides, he said he'd beat everyone on the site, let's see him back up the talk.

blownaltered
08-15-2013, 06:07 PM

I know I just was making fun of him making sense for once.

Doug
08-15-2013, 06:40 PM

I know. I'm talking generally to anyone else lurking as well. :)

Lol I am glad you clarified that I was first thinking wth?? So cool, I want a chance to take a crack at the list.. :)

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 08:23 PM
Agreed. It should be super easy for him to do if he is that much faster than everyone else. Shit can happen, blow tire, miss a gear etc so it's not a guarantee just because he makes more power. That's the fun of heads up racing. Plus Jeff did that before this was started. Besides, he said he'd beat everyone on the site, let's see him back up the talk.

I beat kent before this list was started but I beat Nic afterwards. But it's your rules and if I have to do it then so be it. But I doubt I'll be in that big of a rush to do so since I've beaten 2 of the top 3 so far and I know where I stand. :winner_third_h4h:

Midnight11
08-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Shouldn't go to the pa group anyways...

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Shouldn't go to the pa group anyways...

huh?

Yagermeister
08-15-2013, 09:08 PM
We didn't rank Jeff low...he had quit/got kicked out (I don't know which and don't care which) of the group when we made the list. Jeff if you want on the list play by the rules we all are agreeing. If you don't like them don't participate :beer:

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 09:11 PM
We didn't rank Jeff low...he had quit/got kicked out (I don't know which and don't care which) of the group when we made the list. Jeff if you want on the list play by the rules we all are agreeing. If you don't like them don't participate :beer:

Ok damn you guys don't need to repeat yourself.:mf_pcwhack: I said in my other post I might play along.

Toby
08-15-2013, 09:30 PM
good luck guys

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 09:37 PM
good luck guys

Awwww why you edit. I would had been your huckleberry. :)

OG Fox
08-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Ok damn you guys don't need to repeat yourself.:mf_pcwhack: I said in my other post I might play along.

Wouldn't it be nice to actually earn fastest NA car?

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 09:39 PM

Lol

Toby
08-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Awwww why you edit. I would had been your huckleberry. :)

haha posted on wrong thread..

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 10:48 PM

LMAO...nevermind.

BLK2012GT
08-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Considering I already beat two of the top 3 I'm pretty sure I earn those spots. But Dale has to continue being a hater.

DirtyD
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Considering I already beat two of the top 3 I'm pretty sure I earn those spots. But Dale has to continue being a hater.

STOP GETTING SO DAMN BUTTHURT OVER A STUPID FUCKING EXCEL SPREADSHEET!

Shit.

Algerene
08-16-2013, 09:38 AM
OK, I'm lost. Where is said this spreadsheet?

STROKD
08-16-2013, 09:48 AM

If you already beat them, should be easy to do it again. Do you need me to buy you a gallon of gas to go race again and quit the 6 year old tantrum? I'll spring for Chevron so you don't have any excuses for your car cutting out with water filled Shell gas...

Courtesy Flush
08-16-2013, 09:50 AM

Page 1 post 1 of this thread

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 10:05 AM
If you already beat them, should be easy to do it again. Do you need me to buy you a gallon of gas to go race again and quit the 6 year old tantrum? I'll spring for Chevron so you don't have any excuses for your car cutting out with water filled Shell gas...

He back on E85 now

Grandpa
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM
He back on E85 now

But...but...but...e85 sucks!:mf_pcwhack:

Midnight11
08-16-2013, 10:26 AM
huh?

I meant shouldn't you be going on the power adder list anyways...

Algerene
08-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Page 1 post 1 of this thread

Alright, now I get it. I think it has something to do with my work computer. Everytime I click on the link, I get an error message stating "IE can not display this page"

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I don't really want to be involved with this. Too much drama.

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 11:53 AM
I meant shouldn't you be going on the power adder list anyways...

No I'm NA and power adder.

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 11:54 AM

I never got gas from shell.

46Tbird
08-16-2013, 12:04 PM
I don't really want to be involved with this. Too much drama.

No shit. I'd think a group of junior high girls starting a "Ten Prettiest" list would have less drama than this thing...

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Don't mention jr high girls, David and Gary will be selling ice cream out of Gary's rape van.

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 12:10 PM
School starts back Monday!

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 12:11 PM

Lmao you sick fuck

JDMLOL
08-16-2013, 12:14 PM

Holy shit!

DirtyD
08-16-2013, 12:17 PM
That much against Shell gasoline? I've never had problem with it....but I've never really ran Chevron....

Where's ya prooooooooooooooooooof!?!?

Oxford14Stang
08-16-2013, 12:33 PM

Look at page 1 of this thread.

GunsUp
08-16-2013, 01:07 PM
<<<<<<<Check out that shit

Phuck Phace
08-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Don't mention jr high girls, David and Gary will be selling ice cream out of Gary's rape van.

Did a quick Google search. Take a good look at #3...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/s1roush/LOL_zps3111e3a9.jpg

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Lmmfao gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I see a guy that could be your twin David.

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Sorry Mom

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Me and number 5 roll around together every now and then

Phuck Phace
08-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Lmmfao gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I see a guy that could be your twin David.

Which one, #5? How the fuck did that get on there?

GunsUp
08-16-2013, 03:13 PM
lmfao

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 03:14 PM
It's not our faults. It's a disease. Normal people just don't understand.

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Is number 12 Brent before the grey hair?

DirtyD
08-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Holy shit I'm dying!

Phuck Phace
08-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Nobody noticed the last guy looks kind of like Jeff?

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Nobody noticed the last guy looks kind of like Jeff?

I had a nice tan going on.

DirtyD
08-16-2013, 03:30 PM
4th row, 2nd picture.

STEVE!!!!!!!!

Phuck Phace
08-16-2013, 03:32 PM
I had a nice tan going on.

Get your eyes checked and look again...

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Google don't lie

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Get your eyes checked and look again...

LOL fucker

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 03:44 PM
I can't believe Dale isn't on there

Phuck Phace
08-16-2013, 03:57 PM
I can't believe Dale isn't on there

You didn't see the guy with the big mustache? 3rd Row, Far Right.

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Is that pic of Gary when he use to be a Cage fighter going by the name of tooth pick?

Bearded Banger
08-16-2013, 04:12 PM
Predatoring got me into cage fighting. Perfected my moves in back alleys and dark streets.

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Predatoring got me into cage fighting. Perfected my moves in back alleys and dark streets.

Chuck Norris of predatoring

OG Fox
08-16-2013, 04:35 PM
You didn't see the guy with the big mustache? 3rd Row, Far Right.

that dude is hot.

blownaltered
08-16-2013, 05:51 PM
holy shit its Santa, look at row one picture 4.

JDMLOL
08-16-2013, 06:16 PM
You guys are hilarious. Lol. Do you all spend all day thinking of this stuff?

Yagermeister
08-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Bearded Banger...The only drama is from Jeff :beer:

Doug1227
08-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Sign me up for row 3, 3rd from the left! And YES, I said 3rd from the left, not SECOND! LMAO!

BLK2012GT
08-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Bearded Banger...The only drama is from Jeff :beer:

Fuck you Brent

Yagermeister
08-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Just messin with you Jeff :-)

Yagermeister
08-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Any changes I need to make on the Callout sheets from last night?

Grandpa
08-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Any changes I need to make on the Callout sheets from last night?

It's pretty safe to say Jeff is NOT the #1 spot or the #10 for that matter... :roflsquared:

BLK2012GT
08-18-2013, 10:36 AM
It's pretty safe to say Jeff is NOT the #1 spot or the #10 for that matter... :roflsquared:

Didn't see you race last night big boy.

Grandpa
08-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Didn't see you race last night big boy.

Nah. Was having too much fun hanging out with the group. That was the first we've all been together in awhile. Foof, Lurch, Womack, Strokd, Blownaltered. None of us raced, we were having too much fun catching up having a good time. Besides, I haven't changed anything on my car and I know what it will run. I know I can hang with your car with YOU driving. :rotflmao:

BLK2012GT
08-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Nah. Was having too much fun hanging out with the group. That was the first we've all been together in awhile. Foof, Lurch, Womack, Strokd, Blownaltered. None of us raced, we were having too much fun catching up having a good time. Besides, I haven't changed anything on my car and I know what it will run. I know I can hang with your car with YOU driving. :rotflmao:

Bet I would crush you on the hwy.

Grandpa
08-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Bet I would crush you on the hwy.

I would hope so since it's nothing but a dyno race with anything under 800rw car. Doesn't take any skill for a sub-800rw car roll race. Which is a good thing for you. lol

BLK2012GT
08-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Just wait till I get some slicks and some seat time. Don't worry I'll be running the times I should.

Grandpa
08-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Just wait till I get some slicks and some seat time. Don't worry I'll be running the times I should.

Yup. You'll get it with more time. Obviously the car has some good times in it with a competent driver like Clint. The MPH says a lot at 119 with Clint driving and 114 with you. You just need some practice to learn the car and not be nervous with it. You and I would be a good race right now. ;)

BLK2012GT
08-18-2013, 10:58 AM
And like I said on Facebook, that was the first time to take that car down the 1/4 mile track and first time for me in over ten years. I need more seat time for sure and figure out the best combo for my car with the MT82

BLK2012GT
08-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Yup. You'll get it with more time. Obviously the car has some good times in it with a competent driver like Clint. The MPH says a lot at 119 with Clint driving and 114 with you. You just need some practice to learn the car and not be nervous with it. You and I would be a good race right now. ;)

I ran 117mph

BLK2012GT
08-18-2013, 11:03 AM
I would hope so since it's nothing but a dyno race with anything under 800rw car. Doesn't take any skill for a sub-800rw car roll race. Which is a good thing for you. lol

And I'm talking about just on motor I would crush you.