Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 12-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #1
brtnstrns

Default Recommendations for 4 wheel alignment/bumpsteering

Hopefully at the end of the month I will have my Cobra IRS installed on my Mach 1 and maximum motorsports coilovers on the front. I'm going to need an alignment and bumpsteer adjustment on all four corners. Where do y'all suggest taking the car to get all this taken car of and trust that they do good work? I know the bumpsteering is a job that needs to be done by someone that knows what they're doing, especially with the cobra rear end.
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
DirtyD

Depending on where you are located (can't see on my phone) I have a buddy that is SAE cert and has access to an laser alignment machine. Couple guys on here have got with him, so they can (hopefully) vouch for him. He did many alignments on my truck, done my car twice, and does his own vehicles, including a 5"/7" static drop F150
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Depending on where you are located (can't see on my phone) I have a buddy that is SAE cert and has access to an laser alignment machine. Couple guys on here have got with him, so they can (hopefully) vouch for him. He did many alignments on my truck, done my car twice, and does his own vehicles, including a 5"/7" static drop F150
Sweet. I'm in Lewisville. Thought my location was listed but I guess not. And he's capable of getting the bumpsteer all correct, etc?

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
DirtyD

If you'd like, message me your name and a contact number, and I will pass it along to him and y'all can discuss everything to avoid middleman misheard.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Dan12GT

I can definitely vouch for his work. He got my alignment perfect after I lowered it on BMR springs.
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote