Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Photos & Videos > Pics & Video

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
DirtyD

Default Cops Can BMX Too?!

Steve, shall we video you showing this guy up?

DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Haha, I prefer to keep both wheels on the ground when I bike. That's pretty cool of that guy to hang out with the kids getting involved.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Damn I would have eaten concrete. I'll give that cop credit for hanging out with those kids doing something like that. I think that kind of thing should happen more often.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
virtu

hahaha that is so awesome
virtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
03MachMe

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Damn I would have eaten concrete. I'll give that cop credit for hanging out with those kids doing something like that. I think that kind of thing should happen more often.
stuff like this happens all the time but no one ever sees it or hears about it because everyone loves to bash cops and anything like this makes us look good lol. I'll play catch with kids in the park and such if we are not busy to help build relationships. we are not just cold blooded ticket writers

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #6
DirtyD

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
we are not just cold blooded ticket writers
bull

DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #7
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
stuff like this happens all the time but no one ever sees it or hears about it because everyone loves to bash cops and anything like this makes us look good lol. I'll play catch with kids in the park and such if we are not busy to help build relationships. we are not just cold blooded ticket writers
Maybe its just that I'm older and don't see it as often anymore but when I was a kid I remember cops doing stuff like this. Well not bike tricks but you get the point. I just think if this kind of stuff is still going on we should promote it on the internet and on the news, make people appreciate the cops again instead of making them the enemy. Just my .02

I always laugh at the guys that get all pissed off at cops when they get a ticket, if their dumb ass wasn't speeding you wouldn't have gotten a ticket. Makes since to me but I guess nobody has any personal responsibility anymore.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
virtu

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Maybe its just that I'm older and don't see it as often anymore but when I was a kid I remember cops doing stuff like this. Well not bike tricks but you get the point. I just think if this kind of stuff is still going on we should promote it on the internet and on the news, make people appreciate the cops again instead of making them the enemy. Just my .02

I always laugh at the guys that get all pissed off at cops when they get a ticket, if their dumb ass wasn't speeding you wouldn't have gotten a ticket. Makes since to me but I guess nobody has any personal responsibility anymore.
I agree with this. We are too used to hearing/seeing all of the bad news because that is what the media chooses to feed us. Stories such as these seem to get swept under the rug more often than not.
virtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #9
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I choked a cop to sleep last week.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
STROKD
Old School

The 360 was pretty dang good... I used to do that type of shit when I had a freestyle bike. Fav was standing on front pegs swinging back of the bike around like a helicopter blade.