Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Sieran

Default Seriously?!? What...How...My brain hurts...

Man powerwashing interior of car

How do you make enough money to buy that yet be so stupid? Or if it is his parents money, how are you smart enough to even find the on button for the power washer?

Last edited by Sieran; 05-24-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Sieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Luke

I'm sure he had it turned to wax!
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
KnightRider5.0

Default Seriously?!? What...How...My brain hurts...

Wow makes my head hurt
KnightRider5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
JDMLOL

His comment below the video:

"Sorry guys but this is my car. I special ordered this model from the Individouche Excluzive program and picked it up in Stuttgart after seeing Kraftwerk at this sweet old castle. I special ordered the waterproof yacht grade everything interior package. But guess what after power washing the crap out of my interior and hosing out the cupholders and AC vents it ruined everything. Apparetly Mercedes benz doesn't stand behind their products because they made a mistake on my order and did not include the package I paid for! They won't fix the car now! I feel it is their fault they did not include the urine proof and liquid repelling features I ordered and I originally posted this to make other aware of their terrible service.

The car sits as I await reply from Benz. I do appreciate the tasty mushrooms that are growing out of the steering column."

I didn't know Mercedes offered a package that would waterproof everything. I still wouldn't have trusted it with a power washer, maybe a hose or a wet rag if it was a real package.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #5
Luke

Yeah, waterproof or not, power spraying the interior is dumb as shit
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:07 AM   #6
Sieran

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
His comment below the video:

"Sorry guys but this is my car. I special ordered this model from the Individouche Excluzive program and picked it up in Stuttgart after seeing Kraftwerk at this sweet old castle. I special ordered the waterproof yacht grade everything interior package. But guess what after power washing the crap out of my interior and hosing out the cupholders and AC vents it ruined everything. Apparetly Mercedes benz doesn't stand behind their products because they made a mistake on my order and did not include the package I paid for! They won't fix the car now! I feel it is their fault they did not include the urine proof and liquid repelling features I ordered and I originally posted this to make other aware of their terrible service.

The car sits as I await reply from Benz. I do appreciate the tasty mushrooms that are growing out of the steering column."

I didn't know Mercedes offered a package that would waterproof everything. I still wouldn't have trusted it with a power washer, maybe a hose or a wet rag if it was a real package.
Not sure that is really him, it has gotta be a troll... if it is though.

Sieran is offline   Reply With Quote