Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-05-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
re-rx7
Banned

Bring it then......LOL IM officially calling you out on our next trip.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:10 PM   #2
re-rx7
Banned

This is talimena drive. Hp is not the factor.

http://youtu.be/e-A2XeYWtbk
Old 08-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #3
DirtyD

Whoooops. Following this conversation on my phone I guess I lost track of who we were referring to. I thought this was about Donnie's Fox Vert. LOL

I don't think I've ever met STROKD, nor seen his car(s).
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:39 AM   #4
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Whoooops. Following this conversation on my phone I guess I lost track of who we were referring to. I thought this was about Donnie's Fox Vert. LOL

I don't think I've ever met STROKD, nor seen his car(s).
I met u at Top Golf, I was the only nice one to you.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:55 AM   #5
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
LOL! Derek is good kid.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #6
DirtyD

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
LOL. Ouch. I feel the sting on that one.

I guess I can't really remember that. It usually takes me meeting someone a couple of times to remember them.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:19 PM   #7
saunupe1911

we finally have a thread that caused some entertaining bickering LMAO. I thought this forum was dead!

Side note...I aint pulling a trigger until I see what the GT350 and ATS-V looks like along with what power they put down. I have a seriously craving for magnetic shocks and more agilty with 4 seats (so no Vettes).
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
Side note...I aint pulling a trigger until I see what the GT350 and ATS-V looks like along with what power they put down. I have a seriously craving for magnetic shocks and more agilty with 4 seats (so no Vettes).
Yes sir. The magnetic ride on my V fucking rocks. Despite the heavy weight of it really surprisingly feels incredibly nimble and handles really well around the twisty backroads.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #9
re-rx7
Banned

Lol I love how you guys equate track driving to mountain driving. Bring that v out. Show me those nurburg times lol. I'll drag it around that mountain. Your weight is what is gna eat your lunch. Shouldn't a 5.0 with gd tires be faster then a fiesta? I mean it's just as fast as a m3 right around a track?
Old 08-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #10
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Lol I love how you guys equate track driving to mountain driving. Bring that v out. Show me those nurburg times lol. I'll drag it around that mountain. Your weight is what is gna eat your lunch. Shouldn't a 5.0 with gd tires be faster then a fiesta? I mean it's just as fast as a m3 right around a track?
Nobody wants to drive up to your fucking town to go driving with you. We wouldn't drive 5 minutes to hang out with you so why would we drive a couple hours. Your argument is pointless because nobody gives a shit. Your right the ford fiesta is the best vehicle ever made, that's why they cost like 15k new.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #11
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
You're the one with something to prove. No way in hell am I driving to OK to race a Fiesta. You're clearly delusional if you think that thing is anywhere remotely in the same league. It might handle well for what it is but you gotta be trolling if you think it would hang. I knew you were going to come back with some crazy talk like that. Hahaha.
Like I said you would be surprised. A mustang is faster around a track then my car but it got thumped. How is this possible. Track tells all apparently.

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Nobody wants to drive up to your fucking town to go driving with you. We wouldn't drive 5 minutes to hang out with you so why would we drive a couple hours. Your argument is pointless because nobody gives a shit. Your right the ford fiesta is the best vehicle ever made, that's why they cost like 15k new.
Yup 15k new. It's just a fiesta. Should I lay some cash down to sweeten the deal? Why you think I meet came to mustang meets lol.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #12
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Yup 15k new. It's just a fiesta. Should I lay some cash down to sweeten the deal? Why you think I meet came to mustang meets lol.
To troll obviously. Now, go back to RKC/DI with your nonsense.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #13
El_Tortuga

[QUOTE=re-rx7;73995]Like I said you would be surprised. A mustang is faster around a track then my car but it got thumped. How is this possible. Track tells all apparently. QUOTE]

Pretty much, but I'm fairly sure that a significant factor is the squishy bit between the steering wheel and the driver's seat. Judging from the internet banter, I'm sure you are Senna incarnated.

First track event and I'm faster than a 911 GT3/RS = ego stroke.
I'm also slower than a damned Nissan Sentra (very well track prepped but cornering on 3 wheels) = reality check. Guess that makes me a work in progress.

I'm running the 3.1 @ Cresson with PCA bunch on 1st weekend of september. Even a relative noob like myself can recognize its greatness. Its got a tight, twisty section with significant elevation changes (1.3) where its all about handling and a flatter/straighter section (1.7) where power plays a little more.

Even the 1.7 course has some pretty significant testing of your attachments size. I find the ricochet corner to be pretty intimidating, but a huge thrill when you get it right.
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #14
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Hahahahaha
Old 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #15
re-rx7
Banned

A track doesn't have severe inclines, loose gravel, or narrow roads that keep you from building lots of speed. A track is a controlled environment. Up there that incline is super severe. The 99gt that was following had his brakes smoking after one pass.