Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #271
virtu

virtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #272
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I'm only 30% through the game so far but all my characters are millionares already. Making 100k a every couple of minutes rules!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #273
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

I'm up to Trevor's Merriweather dock mission. I cannot find out who is their rival but they talk a lot about security. So I'm gonna dump some cash in Gruppe Sechs (childish giggle) and hope it's not all for nothing. I figure if there isn't a shipping rival then perhaps the security will suffer. Been putting some cash into Bawsaq as well. Hoping some of the companies will only continue to profit with time. Liking this market stuff!

David mentioned you get a cool 25 mil or so for completing the story. Are Lesters assassination missions story line or side??

Also, and you vet gta guys probably know this, but I found I can park 2 cars and a motorcycle inside of Michaels garage and all of them are saved lol.

Last edited by TrueStreetTim; 09-24-2013 at 11:28 AM.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #274
STROKD
Old School

Tim, do Lester's side missions last, that way u have more money to invest in the proper stocks to make bank. I did them first so I didn't make much, but oh well. I'm at like 82 percent done and I didn't play it yesterday at all and very little over the weekend. I don't plan to start over anymore because I want this game on The One and I want to not be bored of it by the time that releases.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #275
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Tim, do Lester's side missions last, that way u have more money to invest in the proper stocks to make bank. I did them first so I didn't make much, but oh well. I'm at like 82 percent done and I didn't play it yesterday at all and very little over the weekend. I don't plan to start over anymore because I want this game on The One and I want to not be bored of it by the time that releases.
Exactly why I was curious if Lester missions were side missions or not. Thanks!
Old 09-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #276
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Old 09-24-2013, 06:18 PM   #277
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I'm going to try and play some more tonight. I haven't had a chance to play this since last Friday
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #278
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
That is funny as hell. I'm going to try that riding a bike in oncoming traffic in the first person view just to see how far I can make it. If it goes like my other bike riding stuff it won't last very long. lol
Old 09-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #279
DirtyD

Time to go cow tipping
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:22 AM   #280
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Just beat the game.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #281
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Just beat the game.
100% or just the main storyline?
Old 09-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #282
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
100% or just the main storyline?
Haven't checked the percentage yet but probably just the main storyline.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #283
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
I'm up to Trevor's Merriweather dock mission. I cannot find out who is their rival but they talk a lot about security. So I'm gonna dump some cash in Gruppe Sechs (childish giggle) and hope it's not all for nothing. I figure if there isn't a shipping rival then perhaps the security will suffer. Been putting some cash into Bawsaq as well. Hoping some of the companies will only continue to profit with time. Liking this market stuff!

David mentioned you get a cool 25 mil or so for completing the story. Are Lesters assassination missions story line or side??

Also, and you vet gta guys probably know this, but I found I can park 2 cars and a motorcycle inside of Michaels garage and all of them are saved lol.

Just an FYI; I dumped a little into Gruppe, and realized shortly after, that the armored car you hit......is Gruppe. So though they are competitors with Merriweather, Gruppe was the carrier.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:21 AM   #284
STROKD
Old School

Finished the main missions last night. I'm at 75 percent done. I saved both dudes because I have a ton of side missions left. Progress on the phone said like about 50 little missions left which makes me happy I'm not done with the game. I hadn't played it in a week, shit is so hard to stop playing once you start it up.

Anyone online yet? How's that working? Read the Heists won't work for 2 weeks or so...
Old 10-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #285
DirtyD

Haven't played in a couple of days, but I'm at a point in the game where both characters (Michael and Franklin) only shows that Lester and the Freaks and Weirdos are my only options for missions. No one else. Do I need to complete some of those missions to open up more? I've already killled the phone company CEO for Lester, but haven't done anything else as I read those need to be saved for last. Just been robbing stores and causing a ruckus.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote