Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > The Lounge

The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #241
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about the airstrip Trevor bought. That too. No penthouse though, just the baller house that Lester bought Franklin.

I think I'm somewhere around where you are completion wise, but I've been doing a lot of free roam too doing things to make money.

I found you can rob ANY store, even the Barber shops, clothing stores and Ammuntion stores. Even though when you walk in it makes you put your gun away, what you do is walk right back out of the store to the door pushing the door outwards and stand just right out of the door threshold. Pull out your gun and shoot the clerk. Then you can run in with your gun. Use a shotgun to shoot the cash registers and the moneybag will pop out. Most times you won't even get any wanted stars. The Ammuntion stores have TWO cash registers. It's an easy, quick 500-1000 bucks if you are in need of money.
Shit. I'm going to have to start doing this.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:35 AM   #242
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I just stole the jet. Super easy to do.

My suggestion is to make sure you have a decently fast car to do this. Use Trevor for this for the best odds.

Haul ass breaking through the military base front gate, make your first RIGHT, then your first LEFT. Take it straight down to the hangar. There is a jet inside the hangar and the hangar will provide better coverage from the tanks. Jump in the jet, full throttle take off and head to the airport hangar you bought with Trevor. Park it inside the hangar and then go get yourself killed. Then the jet will be saved in your hangar.

Now, the decision I have to make it do I take the Jet Fighter or my Learjet
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #243
DirtyD

No Trevor yet for me.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #244
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I just stole the jet. Super easy to do.

My suggestion is to make sure you have a decently fast car to do this. Use Trevor for this for the best odds.

Haul ass breaking through the military base front gate, make your first RIGHT, then your first LEFT. Take it straight down to the hangar. There is a jet inside the hangar and the hangar will provide better coverage from the tanks. Jump in the jet, full throttle take off and head to the airport hangar you bought with Trevor. Park it inside the hangar and then go get yourself killed. Then the jet will be saved in your hangar.

Now, the decision I have to make it do I take the Jet Fighter or my Learjet
I will be trying this tonight. Trying to figure out where I want to spend my money first. I think I will start buying some buildings to make me money.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #245
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Easiest way to get money is to finish the main campaign foos. Each person gets about 27 million.

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #246
STROKD
Old School

As said, go ALL IN when Lester tells you a secret on the stocks... I made about 600 grand so far on just the 2 missions I've done by buying all I could, selling after the kill, then buying other stock.

First 2 u want are Beta Pharmaciticals. Then sell that when it goes way up before second mission. Then buy Debionaire Cigaretes. Franklin had 24k or so, now I have 160. I did same with the other 2 characters, u can swap to them before the mission starts and buy the stock. Also right after missions u get money. Buy more stock asap before huge price bump.

Last edited by STROKD; 09-20-2013 at 03:33 PM.
STROKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:25 PM   #247
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
As said, go ALL IN when Lester tells you a secret on the stocks... I made about 600 grand so far on just the 2 missions I've done by buying all I could, selling after the kill, then buying other stock.

First 2 u want are Beta Pharmaciticals. Then sell that when it goes way up before second mission. Then buy Debionaire Cigaretes. Franklin had 24k or so, now I have 160. I did same with the other 2 characters, u can swap to them before the mission starts and buy the stock. Also right after missions u get money. Buy more stock asap before huge price bump.
I did the first heist (valinco jewels?) and am disappointed that the stores stock hasn't dropped, like, at all so far. I was looking to invest my stolen money back into the store when their stock hit a reasonable price. Still not understanding if stocks fluctuate by in-game time or real world/xbox time & date.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #248
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #249
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
I did the first heist (valinco jewels?) and am disappointed that the stores stock hasn't dropped, like, at all so far. I was looking to invest my stolen money back into the store when their stock hit a reasonable price. Still not understanding if stocks fluctuate by in-game time or real world/xbox time & date.
Shit the jewelry stock went down like 25-30 percent when I robbed that joint. Wierd... You sure you are looking at the correct stock?
Old 09-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #250
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
Shit the jewelry stock went down like 25-30 percent when I robbed that joint. Wierd... You sure you are looking at the correct stock?
I'm tracking the name of the store itself so I would think that's correct. Granted; the in-game time hasn't passed but by roughly 30 min. Did it immediately drop after you hit it? It was still near $100 a share when I logged off last night and showing a profit still. I expected exactly what you saw and be worth somewhere around $40-$50.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #251
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
I'm tracking the name of the store itself so I would think that's correct. Granted; the in-game time hasn't passed but by roughly 30 min. Did it immediately drop after you hit it? It was still near $100 a share when I logged off last night and showing a profit still. I expected exactly what you saw and be worth somewhere around $40-$50.
I'm going to start buying building to try and make some money. I'm watching the video Steve posted when I get home and trying some of that ass well.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #252
Junkie

I think I'm going to pick this up when the new system drops, hard to justify buying it now when I won't be able to play it on the new console.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:36 PM   #253
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
I think I'm going to pick this up when the new system drops, hard to justify buying it now when I won't be able to play it on the new console.
Will, as far as anyone can tell, it will not be a One title... Which is why I said F it and got it now too...
Old 09-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #254
blownaltered
I have a small penis

What's pissing me off is how much it cost to get out of the hospital. What happened a $100 it's been 5k all night
Old 09-21-2013, 03:39 AM   #255
Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote