The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #196
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
We can't be friends anymore. You are officially off my Christmas card list.
Fine keep your damn Christmas card you selfish bitch.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #197
blownaltered
I have a small penis

For anybody who hasn't gotten to the jewelry store heist please pay attention. You will get to choose your partners on this mission. They give you 2 choices for every position, one is cheaper than the other. Do all the expensive ones, I used one guy that was cheaper and he cost me a lot of money because he wrecked out when leaving. Again it only cost 5% more to have the more expensive guy, the cheaper guy wrecked with a million bucks on him. I lost 25% of my money trying to save 5%. Damn me for being cheap.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #198
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
For anybody who hasn't gotten to the jewelry store heist please pay attention. You will get to choose your partners on this mission. They give you 2 choices for every position, one is cheaper than the other. Do all the expensive ones, I used one guy that was cheaper and he cost me a lot of money because he wrecked out when leaving. Again it only cost 5% more to have the more expensive guy, the cheaper guy wrecked with a million bucks on him. I lost 25% of my money trying to save 5%. Damn me for being cheap.
Guessing you cheaped on the shooter? That's what I did. Didn't realize I lost so much money

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #199
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Guessing you cheaped on the shooter? That's what I did. Didn't realize I lost so much money
Yep when he wrecked he dropped a million. I was so damn pissed
Old 09-19-2013, 09:13 AM   #200
Grandpa
I> /\/\

LOL!

Well, I found a way to make A LOT of money!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #201
DirtyD

LOL!

Well, I found a way to make A LOT of money!
Spill!
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #202
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Spill!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #203
saunupe1911

Awwe shit! I got the expensive hacker and stealth guy but cheap shooter. I'm executing that mission tonight. I want all my coins.

Side note, I love that damn Mustang GT looking car. And I always steal a black one.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #204
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Hell with the cheats/exploits lol. Started dropping money into the market and playing around. I first went to AUG Insurance and figured I could profit off wrecking cars (which is prone to happen). I think the market is supposed to fluctuate in real time so I don't know how long it will take to get an idea of how fast a stock will drop or rise. I bought it cheap (like $18 i think) and proceeded to play crash up derby. The stock started to decline quicker though it was also in a downward spiral to begin with, but it got me thinking; I wonder if I had it all wrong and I should NOT smash into cars lol. I'll try manipulating the market again tonight. A bit more in-game time will tell. So far my bank investments are steadily paying off.

Last edited by TrueStreetTim; 09-19-2013 at 10:06 AM.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #205
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
Hell with the cheats/exploits lol. Started dropping money into the market and playing around. I first went to AUG Insurance and figured I could profit off wrecking cars (which is prone to happen). I think the market is supposed to fluctuate in real time so I don't know how long it will take to get an idea of how fast a stock will drop or rise. I bought it cheap (like $18 i think) and proceeded to play crash up derby. The stock started to decline quicker though it was also in a downward spiral to begin with, but it got me thinking; I wonder if I had it all wrong and I should NOT smash into cars lol. I'll try manipulating the market again tonight. A bit more in-game time will tell. So far my bank investments are steadily paying off.
And you were laughing at my treasure hunting! Ha!!

I bought stock in all the airline related stuff with Trevor. I haven't checked to see if it's done anything or not.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #206
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
Awwe shit! I got the expensive hacker and stealth guy but cheap shooter. I'm executing that mission tonight. I want all my coins.

Side note, I love that damn Mustang GT looking car. And I always steal a black one.
I thought it was an all too obvious choice that early in the game to appeal everyone's greed factor setting us up to fail. So I made the more expensive choices and it paid off.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #207
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

And you were laughing at my treasure hunting! Ha!!

I bought stock in all the airline related stuff with Trevor. I haven't checked to see if it's done anything or not.
Hahah I LOL cause it's cool how many lucrative things you can get in to.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 AM   #208
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post

Ok I just talked to my buddy Matt and he did the same damn thing but he told me where I messed up. When the guy wrecks the bike, get off your and walk over and you will pick up the money. So there will be no money lost if you do it that way.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #209
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Ok I just talked to my buddy Matt and he did the same damn thing but he told me where I messed up. When the guy wrecks the bike, get off your and walk over and you will pick up the money. So there will be no money lost if you do it that way.
Good to know!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #210
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I remember at the beginning of the game it said you could redo missions to score higher. Has anybody done this yet? Seems like it would be a good way to gain extra money.