PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for 4 wheel alignment/bumpsteering

brtnstrns
12-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Hopefully at the end of the month I will have my Cobra IRS installed on my Mach 1 and maximum motorsports coilovers on the front. I'm going to need an alignment and bumpsteer adjustment on all four corners. Where do y'all suggest taking the car to get all this taken car of and trust that they do good work? I know the bumpsteering is a job that needs to be done by someone that knows what they're doing, especially with the cobra rear end.

DirtyD
12-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Depending on where you are located (can't see on my phone) I have a buddy that is SAE cert and has access to an laser alignment machine. Couple guys on here have got with him, so they can (hopefully) vouch for him. He did many alignments on my truck, done my car twice, and does his own vehicles, including a 5"/7" static drop F150

brtnstrns
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Depending on where you are located (can't see on my phone) I have a buddy that is SAE cert and has access to an laser alignment machine. Couple guys on here have got with him, so they can (hopefully) vouch for him. He did many alignments on my truck, done my car twice, and does his own vehicles, including a 5"/7" static drop F150

Sweet. I'm in Lewisville. Thought my location was listed but I guess not. And he's capable of getting the bumpsteer all correct, etc?

DirtyD
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
If you'd like, message me your name and a contact number, and I will pass it along to him and y'all can discuss everything to avoid middleman misheard. :D

Dan12GT
12-06-2012, 06:46 PM
I can definitely vouch for his work. He got my alignment perfect after I lowered it on BMR springs.