PDA

View Full Version : Cops Can BMX Too?!

DirtyD
09-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Steve, shall we video you showing this guy up?

lo_odi_iYG0

Grandpa
09-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Haha, I prefer to keep both wheels on the ground when I bike. That's pretty cool of that guy to hang out with the kids getting involved.

blownaltered
09-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Damn I would have eaten concrete. I'll give that cop credit for hanging out with those kids doing something like that. I think that kind of thing should happen more often.

virtu
09-10-2013, 01:28 PM
hahaha that is so awesome

03MachMe
09-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Damn I would have eaten concrete. I'll give that cop credit for hanging out with those kids doing something like that. I think that kind of thing should happen more often.

stuff like this happens all the time but no one ever sees it or hears about it because everyone loves to bash cops and anything like this makes us look good lol. I'll play catch with kids in the park and such if we are not busy to help build relationships. we are not just cold blooded ticket writers

DirtyD
09-10-2013, 02:42 PM
we are not just cold blooded ticket writers

:xmasorlyflag: bull :poop:

:poker:

blownaltered
09-10-2013, 02:51 PM
stuff like this happens all the time but no one ever sees it or hears about it because everyone loves to bash cops and anything like this makes us look good lol. I'll play catch with kids in the park and such if we are not busy to help build relationships. we are not just cold blooded ticket writers

Maybe its just that I'm older and don't see it as often anymore but when I was a kid I remember cops doing stuff like this. Well not bike tricks but you get the point. I just think if this kind of stuff is still going on we should promote it on the internet and on the news, make people appreciate the cops again instead of making them the enemy. Just my .02

I always laugh at the guys that get all pissed off at cops when they get a ticket, if their dumb ass wasn't speeding you wouldn't have gotten a ticket. Makes since to me but I guess nobody has any personal responsibility anymore.

virtu
09-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Maybe its just that I'm older and don't see it as often anymore but when I was a kid I remember cops doing stuff like this. Well not bike tricks but you get the point. I just think if this kind of stuff is still going on we should promote it on the internet and on the news, make people appreciate the cops again instead of making them the enemy. Just my .02

I always laugh at the guys that get all pissed off at cops when they get a ticket, if their dumb ass wasn't speeding you wouldn't have gotten a ticket. Makes since to me but I guess nobody has any personal responsibility anymore.

I agree with this. We are too used to hearing/seeing all of the bad news because that is what the media chooses to feed us. Stories such as these seem to get swept under the rug more often than not.

Grandpa
09-10-2013, 06:54 PM
I choked a cop to sleep last week. :D

STROKD
09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
The 360 was pretty dang good... I used to do that type of shit when I had a freestyle bike. Fav was standing on front pegs swinging back of the bike around like a helicopter blade.