PDA

View Full Version : Daily chat and BS thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Courtesy Flush
12-24-2012, 09:54 AM
nice! what wheels?

nothing special just standard issue drifts in silver.
LMR was practically giving these things away with their december sale.
They're overplayed but silver just looks too good on white to pass up at that price.

Thanks Latemodelresto!

Phuck Phace
12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
They're overplayed but silver just looks too good on white to pass up at that price.

Thanks Latemodelresto!

Will look good!

Grandpa
12-24-2012, 01:21 PM

Thanks Latemodelresto!

At least they arent black. Lol

Courtesy Flush
12-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Will look good!

Hope so, ive only seen a few white cars in person with the silver drifts.

At least they arent black. Lol

Right haha
Originally i had these in store with Hyper black centers and polished lip. Different and havent seen one other person run em
http://www.wheeldude.com/catalog/img/IMG7654-L.jpg

I was on the fence on quality of Linea Corse wheels though. Like anything there was good and bad reviews and it came down to what was more practical for a daily.

blownaltered
12-24-2012, 05:27 PM
This is hot shit.

YloMhEZnFZo#!

That thing is sexy as hell.

DirtyD
12-24-2012, 05:54 PM
This is hot shit.

YloMhEZnFZo#!

Sweet baby Jesus....

Crash
01-06-2013, 06:40 PM
It's not letting me click te link on taptalk do I need to register for something?

03MachMe
01-06-2013, 08:08 PM
No tapatalk is just gay like that. Hit the menu button for the app and there is an option for open in browser

Grandpa
01-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Tapatalk seems to have a mind of its own. It shows the people who use it online 24/7 like it's hidden in the background of your phones even if you don't have a window open for it.

03MachMe
01-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Tapatalk seems to have a mind of its own. It shows the people who use it online 24/7 like it's hidden in the background of your phones even if you don't have a window open for it.

Thats exactly what it does. That way you can get notifications when you have a pm. But it kills your battery

Crash
01-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah I just opened the app and it didn't require a log in so I guess I've been on this whole time wondered why my phone was almost dead when I woke up