PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?!? What...How...My brain hurts...

Sieran
05-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Man powerwashing interior of car (http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/madman-power-washes-the-inside-of-his-new-mercedes-cls-509533100?autoplay=1)

How do you make enough money to buy that yet be so stupid? Or if it is his parents money, how are you smart enough to even find the on button for the power washer?

Luke
05-24-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm sure he had it turned to wax!

KnightRider5.0
05-24-2013, 01:43 PM
Wow makes my head hurt

JDMLOL
05-25-2013, 09:18 AM
His comment below the video:

"Sorry guys but this is my car. I special ordered this model from the Individouche Excluzive program and picked it up in Stuttgart after seeing Kraftwerk at this sweet old castle. I special ordered the waterproof yacht grade everything interior package. But guess what after power washing the crap out of my interior and hosing out the cupholders and AC vents it ruined everything. Apparetly Mercedes benz doesn't stand behind their products because they made a mistake on my order and did not include the package I paid for! They won't fix the car now! I feel it is their fault they did not include the urine proof and liquid repelling features I ordered and I originally posted this to make other aware of their terrible service.

The car sits as I await reply from Benz. I do appreciate the tasty mushrooms that are growing out of the steering column."

I didn't know Mercedes offered a package that would waterproof everything. I still wouldn't have trusted it with a power washer, maybe a hose or a wet rag if it was a real package.

Luke
05-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah, waterproof or not, power spraying the interior is dumb as shit

Sieran
05-26-2013, 03:07 AM
His comment below the video:

"Sorry guys but this is my car. I special ordered this model from the Individouche Excluzive program and picked it up in Stuttgart after seeing Kraftwerk at this sweet old castle. I special ordered the waterproof yacht grade everything interior package. But guess what after power washing the crap out of my interior and hosing out the cupholders and AC vents it ruined everything. Apparetly Mercedes benz doesn't stand behind their products because they made a mistake on my order and did not include the package I paid for! They won't fix the car now! I feel it is their fault they did not include the urine proof and liquid repelling features I ordered and I originally posted this to make other aware of their terrible service.

The car sits as I await reply from Benz. I do appreciate the tasty mushrooms that are growing out of the steering column."

I didn't know Mercedes offered a package that would waterproof everything. I still wouldn't have trusted it with a power washer, maybe a hose or a wet rag if it was a real package.

Not sure that is really him, it has gotta be a troll... if it is though.

http://www.thezooom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Nuclear-Mind-Blown.jpg