Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-18-2014, 06:25 PM   #1
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by BERT View Post
No, it matters

Just think about how much more you could lift if you drank REAL milk!!
or actually took in some real protein.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Yeah buddy!! New personal bests last night working chest/tri's! This shit is getting addicting.
Heavier weight, more reps? Good job either way.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #3
BERT
I love tube socks

I haven't worked out in 2 damn weeks. On the bright side my shoulder isn't hurting me anymore lol
BERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:11 PM   #4
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I haven't worked out in 2 damn weeks. On the bright side my shoulder isn't hurting me anymore lol
Awww, the widdle widdle carnivore has an owie. Guess all that "real" protein didn't build all that supporting muscle for you after all.

You could have worked legs or done some kind of cardio, slacker!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #5
Dominic Toretto

Awww, the widdle widdle carnivore has an owie. Guess all that "real" protein didn't build all that supporting muscle for you after all.
Why don't we compare physiques? Post a picture of yourself(veggievore) and I'll post a picture of me(carnivore) and let everyone decide who is in better shape.

If you're in better shape than me, I'll stop eating meat for a solid week. If I am in better shape than you, you have to eat a Five Guys double

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Old 02-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #6
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Why don't we compare physiques? Post a picture of yourself(veggievore) and I'll post a picture of me(carnivore) and let everyone decide who is in better shape.

If you're in better shape than me, I'll stop eating meat for a solid week. If I am in better shape than you, you have to eat a Five Guys double

-Alex
This is between Donnie and I. Has nothing to do with you. Being "in shape" is relative to whatever it is you do and doesnt apply to everything. I might not be as strong as you lifting a certain way but i would thrash you on the mats and you'd be huffing and puffing thinking about throwing up your guts in the trash can in the corner like all the rest of the wannabe meatheads. Lol. Thats because we are training for different things. Big bodybuilder type dont succeed in my sport. They gas out in less than two minutes.

Im not looking to be a big bodybuilder type. Im not try to be Arnold over here. I dont need to be crazy strong in my sport. Im just getting healthy, detoxing completely, lowering my LDL level, blood pressure and weight. We have completely different goals.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #7
Dominic Toretto

This is between Donnie and I. Has nothing to do with you. Being "in shape" is relative to whatever it is you do and doesnt apply to everything. I might not be as strong as you lifting a certain way but i would thrash you on the mats and you'd be huffing and puffing thinking about throwing up your guts in the trash can in the corner like all the rest of the wannabe meatheads. Lol. Thats because we are training for different things. Big bodybuilder type dont succeed in my sport. They gas out in less than two minutes.

Im not looking to be a big bodybuilder type. Im not try to be Arnold over here. I dont need to be crazy strong in my sport. Im just getting healthy, detoxing completely, lowering my LDL level, blood pressure and weight. We have completely different goals.
Well you can have a competition between Donnie but I am calling you out. You want to crack jokes about someone being injured and blame it on eating meat. That's ridiculous. If being a vegivore can get someone in a bodybuilding type shape, then let's put it to the test. I want to see your results based on being a vegivore and compare them to my results being a carnivore so we can really see who is going to be more prone to weaker muscles.

You can't sit behind the keyboard and tell people that workout for strength that eating meat is bad, when we can lift more than you. You're beginning to sound like the 6 foot 110lb salesman at GNC trying to sell me on proteins lol.

Speaking of height and weight, how tall are you? How much do you weigh and what percentage of that is body fat?

By the way, I am by no means a "meathead" lol but, I am willing to take this bet here and now that me eating meats has better results in building muscle and overall better build than you eating veggies. I am 6 foot even, 184 pounds. Not a meathead, maybe if I were over 200lbs with less bodyfat. The proof is in the results. So let's show the results and let people judge themselves based on that. Would you buy a performance car part without seeing what the results would be?

-Alex

Old 02-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #8
BERT
I love tube socks

You could have worked legs or done some kind of cardio, slacker!

I don't "has" an owie, I "had" an owie. Get it right, Steve. And it was cause by me being the idiot I am lol
Old 02-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #9
Grandpa
I> /\/\

I don't "has" an owie, I "had" an owie. Get it right, Steve. And it was cause by me being the idiot I am lol
Dare I ask how you injured yourself?

-side note. Send me a text. I got a new phone and your number didn't transfer at the store.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #10
BERT
I love tube socks

Dare I ask how you injured yourself?

-side note. Send me a text. I got a new phone and your number didn't transfer at the store.

Not paying attention to my body and kept on working out heavy on incline using barbell and the smith machine. Now only do dumbbells for incline and it feels much much better
Old 02-18-2014, 09:12 PM   #11
Dominic Toretto

Got this in my email today. Just sharing.

While there are plenty of BAD carbs out there, you don't have to completely eliminate carbs from your diet in order to burn fat fast, especially when you choose the RIGHT sources. Having said that, below are my top 4 choices for belly-blasting carbs that'll leave you full and satisfied, while helping you toward your fat loss goals to boot!

#4 - Berries & Cherries

Berries like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and cherries (although not technically a berry) are some of the BEST carbs you can eat. They are high in fiber, packed with antioxidants, and score extremely low on the glycemic index, especially cherries which come with a GI of just 22.

I enjoy fresh berries for dessert several times a week and it's an awesome, nutritious way to finish off any meal. Great as a snack, too! Try them on top of Greek yogurt... Mmm

#3 - Sprouted Grain Bread

Sprouted grain breads, like Ezekiel 4:9 bread (one of the most popular brands of sprouted grain bread) is a great way to include bread in your diet without all the issues associated with white breads and even 100% whole wheat breads.

Instead, Ezekiel bread is organic, sprouted, 100% whole grain flourless bread. A 2-slice serving even contains 8 grams of complete protein and 6 grams of fiber, so don't give up the bread, just choose the right kind!

#2 - Quinoa

While brown rice is thought to be the healthy grain, there’s one even better, and that’s quinoa.

Quinoa is a gluten free grain that contains double the protein of brown rice along with greater fiber content and a lower glycemic load.

Not only that, but quinoa is the ONLY grain to contain complete protein and the full spectrum of amino acids. It comes in several varieties, including “oatmeal-like” flakes and it’s wholegrain rice-like form.

Enjoy it as an oatmeal substitute for breakfast, in salads or casseroles, or as a wholesome whole-grain, high protein side item to any lunch or dinner meal.

#1 - Beans, Lentils, and other Legumes

Beans and Lentils, part of the "legume" family, just may be my #1 choice for a healthy carb. Packed with loads of fiber and protein, these guys come in so many different varieties that you'll never get bored: lentils, chickpeas, black eyed peas, black beans, red beans, kidney beans, navy beans, butter beans, lima beans, pinto beans...and the list goes on.

Because of their fiber & protein content, along with their versatility, I eat something from the legume family in at least one of my meals daily. I'd highly recommend you'd do the same!

Now before I go, I also want to make sure you're aware of one particular carb that you literally should NEVER eat. You see, this extremely common carb wreaks havoc on your fat-storing hormones in a MAJOR way, and has even been shown to hamper memory, slow brain activity, and increase your risk of Alzheimer’s.

Even worse, the money-hungry food industry is conspiring to sneak this nightmare carb into just about everything.

==> NEVER eat this carb (literally, never)

To your success,

Joel

--------
Joel Marion
Co-Founder, BioTrust Nutrition

Old 02-18-2014, 09:18 PM   #12
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Its a marathon, not a sprint.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:21 PM   #13
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Lol. Bert and Blownaltered are both friends of mine. I promise you that Bert's feelings were not harmed in any manner.

Donnie= blownaltered. Close personal friend. I was there was his kids were born if that tells you anything. Lol
Old 02-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #14
BERT
I love tube socks

Originally Posted by slowgreygt View Post
lol. Bert and blownaltered are both friends of mine. i promise you that bert's feelings were not harmed in any manner.

donnie= blownaltered. Close personal friend. I was there was his kids were born if that tells you anything. Lol

you fucking bastard!!!!!!!!! I'm going home!!
Old 02-18-2014, 11:25 PM   #15
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Wow that escalated quickly. Dominic you need to chill the fuck out man. Steve and I are close personal friends that communicate off these boards on almost a daily basis. Most of the banter we have if for our own entertainment. As for you jumping all over Steve I would love to see you jump on the mat with him. Steve will tell you I am stronger in weight lifting than him and he schools me on the mats. There are different types of goals. Steve doesn't want to be big and ripped. He just wants to lose his weight and feel better.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote