Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0 Mustang Club > Introduction

Introduction Are you new? Post a little about yourself here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
JaysonMFK

Default New member with 2012 Kona 5.0

Hello, new member from East Texas(Tyler).

Brief into:

Lived in Plano for awhile and my girlfriend graduated from Plano Senior, so we are frequently in Dallas for visits or in her case shopping lol.

I joined hoping to meet up with some 5.0 guys in Dallas, I go to several local car clubs here but there aren't too many 5.0's around much less modified ones..

I'm currently going back to school as an engineering student at UT Tyler, part of the SAE group there. We are doing the supermileage competition this year, but trying to get into the SAE Formula competitions. My goal is to turn my hobby/interest into a profession! Before this I worked as an NDT inspector at refineries and also sold Real Estate briefly.

Past ride was a high horsepower Turbo IS300, it was featured in the Sept. 2002 issue of Car and Driver. It was an awesome project car but it slowly turned into a race only car. I purchased the 5.0 to have another fast car that was also compatible with daily driving, a year later I'm still happy with that decision!

Anyways, enough words here's the pictures!

These pictures are a little old now, took them after I had just done my first wash/wax after buying it back in June '11. Since then I've only done a few things to her: tint, SLP axle-back, and I have a Steeda intake I just haven't installed it since I need to purchase a SCT tuner.

-J
JaysonMFK is offline   Reply With Quote