Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by mustang1200 View Post
Or lose?
He's a ginger, he's used to that so he cant' possibly be afraid it of it any longer.

I don't understand the mentality of people who talk about being afraid of losing especially if there is no money on the line. If there is no money, there is no loss, so then it's just fun racing, so what's to be afraid of?
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
mustang1200

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I'm not going to lose to you.
Hard to lose if you don't race so I agree with your logic.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
He's a ginger, he's used to that so he cant' possibly be afraid it of it any longer.

I don't understand the mentality of people who talk about being afraid of losing especially if there is no money on the line. If there is no money, there is no loss, so then it's just fun racing, so what's to be afraid of?
lol I agree with you. It's all in good fun.
mustang1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #3
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post

F U tons of fun. And there is no point of me racing a 3v just to prove I was always right. If you want a good race mustang1200 hen you need to race against Sayle.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.

Last edited by BLK2012GT; 07-10-2013 at 09:42 AM.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
Grandpa
I> /\/\

F U tons of fun. And there is no point of me racing a 3v just to prove I was always right. If you want a good race mustang1200 hen you need to race against Sayle.
If you don't race, nothing has been proven other than you wont race. Just because in theory you MIGHT make more power than him doesn't mean it's an automatic win for you. You never know, he could be sandbagging you.

His car could be a lightweight auto car with full suspension that could give you a run for your money for all you know. You don't know if you don't race him.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and you are scared...
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
Brn N Rubr

Oh, lawdy.....you kids needa simma down nah.

Who wants to meet up for dinner next week so we can hug and make up?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #6
mustang1200

Keep making excuses. You were called out after talking shit and you refuse to back it up.

Originally Posted by Brn N Rubr View Post

I'm down.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #7
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Keep making excuses. You were called out after talking shit and you refuse to back it up.

I'm down.
Called out by a slower car. That's retarded for me to race. That's like me calling out Lebron James to play one v one in basketball.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #8
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I'm down for 3rd base.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #9
DirtyD

Me. As long as it's Frescos.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #10
Brn N Rubr

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Me. As long as it's Frescos.
I'm down digity for Fresco's....we just have to talk the kids into driving down from Frisco/McKinney.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #11
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I'm down digity for Fresco's....we just have to talk the kids into driving down from Frisco/McKinney.
Are you in frisco or Burleson?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #12
mustang1200

Called out by a slower car. That's retarded for me to race. That's like me calling out Lebron James to play one v one in basketball.
You don't even have a tune for your nitrous yet so how am I slower? You haven't proven anything. You at 525rwhp doesn't make you faster.

Let's see some time slips that show you faster.

To far.... I do like Fresco's though.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:49 AM   #13
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

You don't even have a tune for your nitrous yet so how am I slower? You haven't proven anything. You at 525rwhp doesn't make you faster.

I'm getting the nitrous tune today or tomorrow soooo...........I will be making a lot more power.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #14
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Let's see some time slips that show you faster.

Lol lets see some time slips. I just got my car back Friday. But I might be going to Ennis this Friday. Haven't decided yet cause I can't remember if we have a bday party this Friday or Saturday.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #15
Doug1227

Yyyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn!