Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #11
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
Lol.....apples to oranges again smarty pants.....

Jeff's car is not a drag car, not set up for it, has all the interior in it ect.....

Wbt and me visited for a bit last night and seems to know his stuff pretty well. He know how to prep his car for the track, one light weigh seat, no interior, true big and little wheels, proper tires for his set up. This is just what I seen by walking by his car. Seem to know his car and what it took to make it preform

Jeff's does not know his car, does not have proper suspension for what he was doing last night, needs to Lear how to drive the car better, pull unnessiary weight for track, put proper wheel and tires ect.....

But Jeff only needs to do this if he is trying to see the peak performance in drag racing. If he is going to fight with you guys all the time then he needs to make the car track ready before going to the track. But to compair how much tie. You have, and the other cars listed I'm sure there times they are running now are not the times they ran there first time to the track.
You guys already gave me the car I've always wanted. I wanted a 500 rwhp NA with a big shot of nitrous. Now I have it I need to decide what I want to do with it. Right now I want it to be a full street car but will run decent at the track. I don't need a race car setup like Brent and WBT with the perfect suspension and shit taken out. I just want to have fun with it on the street. Cause right now we don't know what suspension I need cause I haven't used the nitrous yet at the track.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote