Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Suspension

Suspension Post up questions about your Mustang's suspension or ride quality

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #31
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Bumping this post. Didn't want to start a new one. So after my car has been lowered for a few weeks now, I still can't tell if I need LCAs. How would I determine that? Seems to drive and sound just as fine as it did on stock springs and panhard bar.

-Alex
Static lcas are only going to firm up the rear and help with traction. When you lower the car it's good to pick up relocation brackets to recalibrate the geometry of the rear end which keeps the wheels planted when launching. Based on my understanding you want the lcas parallel with the ground for maximum traction which are what the brackets are for. I have a good bookmark to another forum on my computer that explains everything better and describes what is needed to properly lower mustangs. I can pm it to you later.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #32
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
I have a good bookmark to another forum on my computer that explains everything better and describes what is needed to properly lower mustangs. I can pm it to you later.
Thanks I'd appreciate it Or if you want to just post it here. I may not be the only one with that question.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote