Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #226
JDBishopArts

I was going to comment in this thread but my dogs gf is pooping on my grandmas birthday party while it's raining and my intake is too small for my new one that is being made by a guy I have to see next weekend in the snow while it's only on the street and not the track tune that might be making 5 less hp because my gears are weird and the tire ratios are too round to the square of the box.
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #227
DirtyD

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
reading fails you..... I said I'm not giving you shit about not going. I am giving you shit because you are giving shit to people who left early when you didnt even show.... you have no room to give them shit for leaving early when you didnt show. I never once said anything about the reason you didnt go. I understand why you didnt go but you give all sorts of excuses why you cant make it to stuff, this was one of the few that was a legit excuse..
You are giving me shit about giving people shit. That's how I comprehended your post. That's why I said what I did. However, I still don't see an issue with me posting a playful retort to Clint's statement. Again, I had no intention of making this event once it was an event, so I don't see how I can be held liable for not coming when I clearly said I wouldn't. Had I said "Yes, I'll be there." then woke up Saturday morning and changed my mind, then I would be fair game.

I know that I've given excuses in the past, but I am one of the few Ft. Worth based guys that has shown up to multiple events over there in the Dallas area a few times. I think I am at least owed a small amoutn of credit for that. Sometimes plans change.

I just can't drop everything to go to a car meet sometimes, and people need to respect it.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #228
DirtyD

I'm done with this now. I'll just leave y'all to sling mud at me. I really don't care.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #229
03MachMe

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
You are giving me shit about giving people shit. That's how I comprehended your post. That's why I said what I did. However, I still don't see an issue with me posting a playful retort to Clint's statement. Again, I had no intention of making this event once it was an event, so I don't see how I can be held liable for not coming when I clearly said I wouldn't. Had I said "Yes, I'll be there." then woke up Saturday morning and changed my mind, then I would be fair game.

I know that I've given excuses in the past, but I am one of the few Ft. Worth based guys that has shown up to multiple events over there in the Dallas area a few times. I think I am at least owed a small amoutn of credit for that. Sometimes plans change.

I just can't drop everything to go to a car meet sometimes, and people need to respect it.

how hard is it to get... I said I am not giving you shit for not showing up, I understand you said from the start you would not be there. Thats fine whatever your reason may be. But then dont get on here and give people shit for leaving the event early. There were quite a few on both sides that had to leave early for a number of reasons. It sucked to see them leave but I don't think anyone expected the amount of delays we had. so yes I'm giving you shit for giving others shit for leaving early because you didnt even go.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #230
DirtyD

how hard is it to get... I said I am not giving you shit for not showing up, I understand you said from the start you would not be there. Thats fine whatever your reason may be. But then dont get on here and give people shit for leaving the event early. There were quite a few on both sides that had to leave early for a number of reasons. It sucked to see them leave but I don't think anyone expected the amount of delays we had. so yes I'm giving you shit for giving others shit for leaving early because you didnt even go.
I still don't see an issue with me posting a playful retort to Clint's statement.

I wasn't really all that serious with that to begin with. If I was serious I would've said it in words in a completely different manner than the emoticon/gif that I click on.
Old 10-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #231
03MachMe

I wasn't really all that serious with that to begin with. If I was serious I would've said it in words in a completely different manner than the emoticon/gif that I click on.
and then I posted a playful comment that you blew up about, like usual

386rwhp/383rwtq
Old 10-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #232
DirtyD

and then I posted a playful comment that you blew up about, like usual
With the amount of shit that I do get about that, I saw that as serious more than playful. But then again, I am kind of edgy today from shit hitting the fan here at work, because people are fucking idiots.

I apologize for taking that comment the wrong way and getting it out of proportion.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #233
OG Fox
Supporting Member

OG Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #234
Stangmaster281

Well that escalated quickly.....
Old 10-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #235
46Tbird

goddam vagina monologues up in here

So.. new best huh? Congrats. What did you run?
Old 10-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #236
sasquash1984

at least they showed up to start with....
very disappointed in our turnout
Old 10-10-2013, 03:03 AM   #237
03MachMe

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
goddam vagina monologues up in here

So.. new best huh? Congrats. What did you run?
12.654@111 not too bad for stock with almost bald shitty nitto 555s.

386rwhp/383rwtq
Old 10-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #238
Taxman

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Your first gear burnout sounded brutal! 2nd gear burnouts in the future bro!
That was second gear.

Vortech V3, forged internals, FRPP 3:73 gears, MAC LT's w/ Prochamber, FRPP K Springs, Hurst Billet shifter, FRPP Intake maniforld FRPP 62mm Throttle body, and lots of showy stuff that doesn't make it any faster.

Tuned by True Street Motorsports 523 rwhp and 444 ftlbs torque.
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #239
Doug

I lost my race when I should have easily beat my camaro challener. Can ran like crap for my race. Oh well it was a fun event.

1990 5.0 Coupe
1993 Vert
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote