Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Suspension

Suspension Post up questions about your Mustang's suspension or ride quality

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
BlueBolt

Default Whiteline Customer service

Thought i should share my expereince with the guys at whiteline. I bought a used whiteline UCA for my 5.0. Started installing it and realized the threads on the bolts and the crush tube were messed up. Called the guys at whiteline to see if I could purchase a new crush tube. Well they not only sent me a new crush tube, bolts and washers, packet of grease, and a little lanyard but also charged me absolutely nothing for it! These guys went after of there way to help out a guy who didn't even spend money with them.

TLDR version:
Whiteline hooked me up with free stuff when they didn't have to. I will be buying stuff from them in the future.
BlueBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
Phuck Phace
My Stapler!

Nice

2012 GT/CS
93 Cobra
Phuck Phace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
merlinmol

I have whiteline on my car, good products. Haven't needed any replacement pieces though.
merlinmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
DirtyD

Awesome!
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
dallasmike
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Phuck Phace View Post
Nice
Originally Posted by BlueBolt View Post
Thought i should share my expereince with the guys at whiteline. I bought a used whiteline UCA for my 5.0. Started installing it and realized the threads on the bolts and the crush tube were messed up. Called the guys at whiteline to see if I could purchase a new crush tube. Well they not only sent me a new crush tube, bolts and washers, packet of grease, and a little lanyard but also charged me absolutely nothing for it! These guys went after of there way to help out a guy who didn't even spend money with them.

TLDR version:
Whiteline hooked me up with free stuff when they didn't have to. I will be buying stuff from them in the future.
This is exacty why we carry whiteline products. Started carrying the products 5 years ago before they ever came to the states. You will not find better products or a better group of people anywhere in the industry.