Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-15-2014, 01:11 PM   #46
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Really Steve, are you that cenial that you have to always try to work in some jab like that? Honestly, there was no need for that comment in this discussion.
Jesus Pogo Stickin Christ. Don't be so damn sensitive. It wasn't a jab. Will doesn't know you or your background. He is around hardcore racers all the time and you have next to no racing experience at all. You two come from different worlds when it comes to that. You can clearly see that I said you meant well with your suggestion. It wasn't a dig at you. Lighten the fuck up. Geez.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:14 PM   #47
Junkie

And I get that. I was just looking at it from the outside in as someone that would definitely like to attend something like this, but cost being a factor.

Do they offer press badges? LOL I can take pictures.
Actually yes. I think the press thing is filled up, but its something to look into for sure. TI and RR media is always bad ass.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #48
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Jesus Pogo Stickin Christ. Don't be so damn sensitive. It wasn't a jab. Will doesn't know you or your background. He is around hardcore racers all the time and you have next to no racing experience at all. You two come from different worlds when it comes to that. You can clearly see that I said you meant well with your suggestion. It wasn't a dig at you. Lighten the fuck up. Geez.
No sensitivity here. We are clearly talking about the event structure, not the actual racing at the event. That's why I called you out. This conversation I was having with Will doesn't pertain to actual racing at all. You do see that, right? So I don't see why it matters in this discussion about who has more racing experience than the other. Had you said I have no experience with this type of event, then I would completely agree with you.

Last edited by DirtyD; 05-15-2014 at 02:06 PM.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #49
Junkie

No sensitivity here. We are clearly talking about the event structure, not the actual racing at the event. That's why I called you out. This conversation I was having with Will doesn't pertain to actual racing at all. You do see that, right?
Looked like a jab to me, for sure.

I just wanted to use that smiley, that thing is bad ass
Old 05-15-2014, 02:10 PM   #50
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Looked like a jab to me, for sure.

I just wanted to use that smiley, that thing is bad ass
Quit stirring the pot, asshole.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #51
Junkie