Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #31
brtnstrns

I emailed them and the guy said it should be no problem.

Took apart the door panel today and it looks like a huge paint to replace the window motor...guess I'll worry about it later. Right now I gotta worry about the fact that I pretty much have no positive caster in my alignment...

So, did anyone else end up registering? Should be nice and hot tomorrow...

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #32
03MachMe

Yea won't take much to heat the tires up. As for the camber thing I wish I could help ya. If I was there I might be able to look at it but hard to do when not looking at anything

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #33
saunupe1911

Forecasts are showing that its supposed to rain all day tomorrow.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #34
brtnstrns

...or not

I know the events run in rain or shine and its good to experience it in the rain, but with a fender mounted CAI and no fender liners, I had to bail out about 30 minutes into my way out there. My car misfires like it's nobody's business in the rain and it just wasn't worth the risk to go all the way out there and damage my engine or get trapped in mineral wells.

Needless to say I'm fuckin pissed. I'll be ordering a RAI today So I don't have to worry about this shit again and hopefully make it to the one in August. Oh well.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #35
saunupe1911

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
...or not

I know the events run in rain or shine and its good to experience it in the rain, but with a fender mounted CAI and no fender liners, I had to bail out about 30 minutes into my way out there. My car misfires like it's nobody's business in the rain and it just wasn't worth the risk to go all the way out there and damage my engine or get trapped in mineral wells.

Needless to say I'm fuckin pissed. I'll be ordering a RAI today So I don't have to worry about this shit again and hopefully make it to the one in August. Oh well.
Man I went bought snell dot approved HJC CL16 helmet from Bates Discount Cycle. Then I said to myself let me check this weather before I totally commit to the event. 50% chance...damn! Well at least I finally got a helmet than can be used at all future events. Man I wish ECR would have another open event at reasonable price. And hopefully the next AutoX event in August will be dry
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #36
03MachMe

Yea that's some shit luck. If I can get a new panhard bar I'm going to try and make the Aug one. Hopefully I'll see you put there.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #37
JDBishopArts

BMR! It's cheap and will get to you asap and we can put it in next week when we do my Konis
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote