Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
Disturbed

Default 4 Banger Trolls

So, I decided to go out this evening for a bite to eat. On the way out of my complex, a dude in a civic si decided to rev his engine at me, and made direct eye contact. Not 10 minutes later, I was at a Braum's (the one off of western center & I-35). They have this little driveway in that area to give access to the local stores, so its a real tight 2-way. This asian dude in a wrx sti waited until he got right up beside me to rev so hard that he bumped the rev limiter 3 times.

What on earth makes these idiots think they are faster? The WRX looked completely stock, and the civic was a laughing matter. I literally had this asian guy give me the troll face with his window down while revving.

Its not that I dont like 2.3-2.5 liter engines... I would just rather have a couple of them under my hood.
Does anyone else get constantly revved at by slow 4 bangers?