Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
Capt_Pooty

Default Mustang VS Camaro Pre-Meet !!! June 15th

Okay Men and Gentlewomen,

Mark your Calendars cause it is GOING DOWN ! Mustang VS Camaro Pre-Meet. Come out and meet the opposition to which you could very well be up against ! All Mustang and Camaro owner's are welcome. This meet is the pre-qual to The Mustang VS Camaro showdown coming up in October, dates to be revealed for that.

When : JUNE 15th

WHERE : Hooter's Grapevine 1711 Cross Roads Dr Grapevine, TX 76051 (817) 410-9464

WHEN : Roll in at 11 AM shoot the breeze and check out the competition and then Eat around Noonish and then we can Depart around 2ish...

Manager at Hooter's is Ecstatic about us coming out and I let him know to expect about 50+ !!!

So again come on out, Pop your hoods and bring your Dyno Sheets and let's get this off and Running !!!!

Disclaimer : Dale (Og_FOX) with DFW 5.0's and Myself (Capt'n) Scott are in complete agreement, there will be no BS at this meet, so check your EGO and your HATE on 114 with the rest of the construction. Anything goes down, Dale and I are pretty Big Boys and I am sure we can disperse any ignorance between the 2 Threats...

Thanks for all your Support and love for these machine's and Look forward to seeing everyone there !

Please post up and let us know if you are coming so we can get a general count !
Capt_Pooty is offline   Reply With Quote