Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 07-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
El_Tortuga

Default Terrible Tragedy

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Teen-...267866311.html

Didn’t know this girl or her dad, but I can tell you that she was very competant. I watched her run at event I participated in on June 1, and she was very nearly the top time of the day. She probably would have been fastest, but they run the carts 1st and the track was still a little dusty/gravelly. Most all of the cars set their best time in the afternoon.

I cannot fathom the pain the family must be suffering. So young.
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
DirtyD

I saw this on Facebook. Absolutely heart breaking. I cannot imagine having this happen, much less at an event as packed with spectators and participants as the SCCA event. Prayers to the Eaddy family.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
El_Tortuga

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...dymemorialfund
2014 GT Track Pack (300A) Black/Black, Recaros, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni adj (yellows), MM camber plates, Whiteline PHB & bracket, Whiteline adj rear sway,Hawk HP+, J+M SS lines,FRPP brake ducts, GT500 AB, 275/35/18 BFG Rivals on 18x10x43 D-force LTWs, Tint and blackout.
El_Tortuga is offline   Reply With Quote