Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0s Classifieds > For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Rreemo

Default True Forged Victory Wheels and Nitto INVO Tires (Low Miles)

- 20x9.5 with 255/35's on Front
- 20x11 with 295/35's on Rear

I bought the set with 1000 miles and only ran them on my car for ~500 miles...so only around 1500 miles on everything. There are no scratches, dings or otherwise...they are in excellent shape. Polished barrels with hyper-silver centers and chrome hardware.

I had some issues with the TPMS sensors when I bought them, I cannot get them to program and I even had one replaced (drivers front), but still would not program. Not sure what the issue is, but they simply would not marry to my car, therefore I am knocking off an extra $250 from my asking price assuming worst case they will need new sensors installed.

The wheels alone typically run $3200 for the set, and around $1100 for the tires....so about $4300 before you mount and balance them. I figure $1800 off of that is a pretty damned good deal with only 1500 miles, and I'm taking a significant loss at that price, so I am FIRM at $2500.

For quicker responses you can email me direct at [email protected], or feel free to call me at 214-668-22-nine-eight.

I am not interested in separating the tires, and I'm not sure how these could be safely shipped, but would be willing to drop them off with a shipper...all cost would be on the buyer, though.

Last edited by Rreemo; 12-11-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Rreemo is offline   Reply With Quote