Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-11-2014, 05:41 PM   #1
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
You complain about trivial shit like a woman.
I hate to admit it but i cracked a smile on that one lol...:
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #2
DirtyD

You complain about trivial shit like a woman.

Who's complaining? I was just making an obvious statement. You seem to PMS more about trivial shit that 5 women combined. Stop getting your depends in a wad, chill out and go drink some ensure.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:30 PM   #3
re-rx7
Banned

Its not that i dont want to show up. I work weekends. Its how I make my money....
Old 05-11-2014, 07:31 PM   #4
Junkie

lol shocker, 4 pages of not racing and a bunch of bickering faggotry
Old 05-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #5
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
lol shocker, 4 pages of not racing and a bunch of bickering faggotry
back from the desert I see....
Old 05-11-2014, 09:43 PM   #6
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Derek, you need to relax. You take this all way too seriously. You can ask the guys here that know me well like Strokd or Blownaltered, there is no way i take any of this banter seriously. We laugh about it all quite often. My god, man. You are way too young to be this uptight. You're going to have a freakin heart attack by the time you are 30.

Oh.....

LOL.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #7
DirtyD

Derek, you need to relax. You take this all way too seriously. You can ask the guys here that know me well like Strokd or Blownaltered, there is no way i take any of this banter seriously. We laugh about it all quite often. My god, man. You are way too young to be this uptight. You're going to have a freakin heart attack by the time you are 30.

Oh.....

LOL.

Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:15 PM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Not sure why you think I'm not relaxed. Been relaxed the whole time. Oh yeah, I forgot that the only people not the be taken seriously are you and your buddies. Everything you post is supposed to be "not serious" but yet anytime someone else's posts, they are automatically taken as serious, because you apparently know the exact mood they are in when they are typing their response. Must be badass to be physic.

The only thing I take seriously is your need to have a different persona behind a keyboard. Throwing around stuff like cockhokster and all the other stuff then saying your not mad, you're just playing, etc. Why do you even have to talk like that in the first place? To look cool? Insecurity? I don't know. Between the assholes on Facebook, and Steve and the 3 Stooges here, there is a reason for the divided comradery that exist with this club. Not everyone is for the "bullshit this, bullshit that, banter banter" attitude that gets tossed around here a lot. It get old after awhile.

That's just my $0.02

Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #9
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Derek, you should come hang out with us one night if you think that is an online persona. Its even worse in my group of friends in person. "Go fuck your mother" is a term of endearment among us. Its funny, kinda like fuggaboutit. Its all about having fun and just talkin shit and racing cars. You know, guys being guys. If you think im rough, fuck. Haha!
Now Steve leave these little kids alone. We don't want them to have to have their mommies tuck them in at night after the mean old men pick on them.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #10
blownaltered
I have a small penis

I'm sorry I forgot "Go fuck your mother"
Old 05-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #11
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I object! Drop that e*persona now mister!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:47 PM   #12
re-rx7
Banned

go fuck your father....
Old 05-12-2014, 12:01 AM   #13
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
go fuck your father....
Hell I might be your father so watch it junior.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:20 AM   #14
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
go fuck your father....
Just doesnt have the same ring to it. I applaud your enthusiasm though.
Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
Someone needs to breakout the armbar story. This place is starting to sound a lot like DFWM.
Urban legend.
It's all internet myths. Steve has never applied an armbar in his entire life. He's harmless, just look at him.
Troof. The truth is i just watched way too many Bruce Lee movies as a kid. A lil too much Mountain Dew and Bruce Lee movie and look out!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:45 AM   #15
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Jesus Christ my head hurt from all the bitch talk. Go fuck your mother and lol.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote