Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
Rreemo

Default Wow! Sync has really gone down hill....

So my first experience with Sync was in my 2010 F150....I really liked the system/service, everything pretty much worked as advertised and the website, while not entirely intuitive, actually worked also whenever I logged in. Then we got my wife's 2010 Flex...it has the Mytouch with travel link, etc....has also worked well with virtually no real issues.

Fast forward to 2013 now in my new Mustang, when you would think it would have gotten better or at the very least stayed the same....if sucks giant ASS!!

I've had nothing but problems with it since the first week, and pretty much all I can do at the syncmyride website is login to the site itself...everything else either times out, or I get constant pop-ups that say "there was a problem connecting to the server, please reload the page or try again later" ...well Ford, I've been trying again "later" for a couple weeks now...and I get the same results from 4 different PC's at my home and also from my office, so I'm pretty sure the problem isn't on my end.

This POS has actually lost functionality from the system that was in my 2010....and to make matters worse, I have now lost even more functionality that I had in the first few days with this car...and it's getting worse. Apparently I'm going to have to take this damned thing to the dealership to have these issues addressed....but if the Sync forum is any indicator, it sounds like they are just going to make excuses for these known issues.

Working for one of the largest technology companies in the world really makes shit like this intolerable to me.
Rreemo is offline   Reply With Quote