Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > DFW 5.0s Classifieds > For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
4.SLOW

Default Stock Suspension Parts and Lights

Really don't think there are many people here looking for this stuff, but I might as well post it up.

I've got a bunch of stock suspension parts and other stuff laying around that I need to get rid of. All of it is off of my '08 V6. All of the parts have between 65k and 72k miles on them, depending on when I got around to doing the install, but it's all in good condition.

Stock Taillights - $80

Taillight Harness with Splice in Sequentials already installed - $80

Panhard Bar - $50

V6 Front Sway Bar - $50

Rear LCAs - $50

Rear UCA - $40

Rear UCA Mount - $20

Shocks, Struts, Springs, & Strut Mounts - $100 Would like to sell this as a set so I don't have to rent spring compressors, but I can if need be.

Most of the suspension parts should carry over through the '14. I don't think the UCA mount will fit the '11 up, and I'm not sure about the front strut mounts, but the rest should fit just fine.

The 2008 V6 is quite a bit lighter than a '11 up GT, so if any of you guys are looking to lower the car slightly (possibly quite a bit up front) and still want a stock feeling ride, the springs off my car are softer and should give you that look!

Feel free to ask any questions you have, and don't be afraid to make me an offer. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can

Last edited by 4.SLOW; 05-22-2014 at 06:58 PM.
4.SLOW is offline   Reply With Quote