Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #11
Dan12GT

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Tsk, tsk.

It was just a side idea to bring both sides of the metroplex together to fix your complaint about Dallas side not making it over there. Wasn't trying to intrude on your idea. Not like I've had any success building up a meet or anything. Carry on with your idea that 6 cars will show up to.. lol
We've tried Grapevine already. It fell through pretty hard because Dallas folks complained about the drive and stopped coming.

Dude I am about at the limit with your crap. I don't need your negative opinions on how this should be done. You are trying to completely side track this meeting's time and location.

I'd be open to your opinion if 1 you were coming to this meet and 2 if your suggestion was reasonable. This was something designed for the local FTW people and anybody else willing to drive this way, since nobody budges for us.

I am plenty for your idea for a monthly meet as well closer to the middle of the metroplex if you want to start something like that, instead of bringing this one down.

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Grapevine is good spot as well.

-Alex
Trust me I was all for Grapevine when that was happening until it started migrating back east further and further, then there was nothing. The closest meet to us FTW guys now is somewhere in Carrollton which is about a 35+ mile hike one way.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote