Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Last I heard Jared was "retired" from RKC , organizing events and his site is pretty much dead. I haven't looked at anything RKC related in over a year or more so I don't know if its true or not.

Besides, who cares who's idea it was or what not. As long as it's a good event and run properly is all that counts.

I sent Clint a PM offering to volunteer to help. The PM went unanswered. If Jared is involved I can see why it went unanswered. It's all good though. I'm going to go, the wife is going as well so we can have a fun day of car stuff. Hopefully this heat will go away so it will be nice and cool outside.
Don't know anything about Jared ricekiller site, He was inlisted to build a flyer and spread the word. Nothing more or less

As far as the PM on helping there is a great chance I will need your help Steve. I promise I am not ignoring you my friend, This event has become a full time job in its self. Between running my shop, handing all the moving parts of making this event work, promoting it, t-shirts, trophies, and two new babies at home. Man I and losing my mind lol......

I will call you later if you are still interested in helping. But I would rather you race, You car runs good and your a good driver. Team ford needs you!!!!

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote