Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
Dan12GT

Default Fort Worth Meet (BJs), Bringing the 'F' to d-F-w-50s

Since the Dallas guys don't seem to want budge from their meets on the east part of town and it seems like we have several in the Fort Worth area that are looking for a closer meet, I know I am. So I wanted to make this an official meet for us.

We are looking to do this meet every Wednesday Night @ 7pm.
The first meetup will start this coming Wednesday night @ 7pm 1/29/14.

We are going to start out meeting at the BJs at the Alliance Shops off Heritage Trace Blvd. Right off of 35W, on the north bound side of 35W. You can see BJs from the highway.

Address:
BJ'S Restaurants Inc
9401 Sage Meadow Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76177

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/preview/...af5e013f0579af

Depending on how well this meet does we will keep it here for now. If we have to end up moving offsite a bit due to turnout size that is fine. This particular area has a A LOT of parking so I think we will do pretty well in the infant stages.

Of course I have to mention. No burnouts, excessive engine revving, or jack ass behavior will be tolerated. This is a meet up with the mindset for us to get to know each other. Let us respect the local business as well so we can continue to meet.

Depending on how many people we have come out as well I may consider giving the restaurant manager a call to give them a heads up.

Can't wait to see yall there! I'll try to get there a tad early to secure some parking in the back of the lot facing the restaurant entrance.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote