Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 06-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
Adam

Default SCCA autocross! Sunday 6/23/13 @ TMS

So myself and a few friends might be heading out to the bus lot at Texas motor speedway on Sunday to murder some cones. If any of you are on the fence about trying your hand at turning trust me. It's a blast! I believe the entry fee is around $40-50 for the day. You won't regret it. More info is at texassolo.org.
2013- PW GT, MF street AB, AED tune, jlt cai,Lethal o/r x-pipe, gt500 spoiler, Barton bracket, koni yellows, ground control camber plates,steeda sport springs, whiteline PHB, whiteline sway bars,whiteline brackets, whiteline UCA & LCA, DSS driveshaft.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
DirtyD

Man....I would really like to go do this. Wonder if I could talk to g/f into coming.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
Adam

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Man....I would really like to go do this. Wonder if I could talk to g/f into coming.
Leave her ass at the house. Lol. The only downside to scca events is you have to do a session of corner work. So if you drive in heat 1 and work heat 4 you'll be there all day. Unless she's totally fine with being out in the heat all day.
2013- PW GT, MF street AB, AED tune, jlt cai,Lethal o/r x-pipe, gt500 spoiler, Barton bracket, koni yellows, ground control camber plates,steeda sport springs, whiteline PHB, whiteline sway bars,whiteline brackets, whiteline UCA & LCA, DSS driveshaft.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
DirtyD

Default SCCA autocross! Sunday 6/23/13 @ TMS

Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Leave her ass at the house. Lol. The only downside to scca events is you have to do a session of corner work. So if you drive in heat 1 and work heat 4 you'll be there all day. Unless she's totally fine with being out in the heat all day.
Yeah, she isn't. Haha

So are not all the auto cross events SCCA sanctioned?

And by all day, you mean until like 4 PM? If so, I can't swing that long.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
Adam

Not all are scca sanctioned.

The event runs 9am-3pm I believe.

Dfwautocross.com is the local event calendar I believe.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #6
03MachMe

Damn if it was closer I would. I have to work at 4 and can't stay till 3. After July I'll have Sundays off and will attend more

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote