Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-17-2017, 05:49 PM   #1
sccarally

Default Road Rally to benefit Scottish Rite Hospital

I would like to invite you to a fun road rally benefiting the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, on Saturday, December 2nd. The Children's Book Run will start at Toyota of Rockwall, and end at Snuffer's Restaurant, also on I-30 nearby. In between will be miles of country roads of all sorts, but all paved. Following the course will be easy, but scoring maximum points will be a challenge.

All street-legal 4-wheel vehicles are welcome. Each car must have a driver and a navigator; passengers are allowed. Each person in the car should bring one new children's book, for any age. For details, go to msreg.com/CBR17msr . You can also preregister there, by paging down and clicking on "Continue". Preregistration is required.

Rally-day registration at Toyota of Rockwall will open at 10:00am, with the first car leaving at 11:31. The festivities at Snuffers should be over by about 3:00pm.

If any three Mustangs enter, we will form a "Team Mustang" to compete with "Team Toyota" already formed.

Join us!

Sasha
sccarally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 09:25 PM   #2
sccarally

Entries are coming in for the Book Run. The makes represented so far are Chevrolet (including Corvette), Dodge, Ford, Honda, Lincoln, and Toyota, and Volvo. My estimate at the moment is about 25 cars entered. The check-run and required Safety Check have been completed, and we are about ready to meet you on Saturday (9:30am) at Toyota of Rockwall. The weather looks pretty good for next Saturday, too. Tomorrow I will be sending out the rules to all who are preregistered. Join us!
Sasha
(msreg.com/CBR17msr)
sccarally is offline   Reply With Quote