Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Performance

Performance Post anything performance related to your Mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
GTOphil

Default Does anybody know Andy?

Tuner in Ft Worth I heard tuned for SCT and did a lot of shops in the area.

Anybody know him? Of him?
GTOphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by GTOphil View Post
Tuner in Ft Worth I heard tuned for SCT and did a lot of shops in the area.

Anybody know him? Of him?
Ok man how many damn threads are you going to make about tuning your damn car? This is just retarded, do us a favor and sell your car so we don't have to listen to this shit anymore.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
GTOphil

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Ok man how many damn threads are you going to make about tuning your damn car? This is just retarded, do us a favor and sell your car so we don't have to listen to this shit anymore.
Would you like me to delete all of the other threads?

I just had a simple question because I know of a great shop in the area for tuning and fabrication, but I don't know anything about their most recent Ford tuner.

Sorry you don't want to read it.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #4
blownaltered
I have a small penis

You've got 4 or 5 of these threads going at once, it's a little ridiculous. At this point if I was a shop I would stay away from you because most likely you are going to be a pain in the ass and drags their name through the mud even if they do a good jobs because you don't know any better.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:34 PM   #5
Slow Five-O

Heard good things about him. Never had anything done by him.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #6
DirtyD

You've got 4 or 5 of these threads going at once, it's a little ridiculous. At this point if I was a shop I would stay away from you because most likely you are going to be a pain in the ass and drags their name through the mud even if they do a good jobs because you don't know any better.

Chill out, Donny.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
GTOphil

No I'm just spooked by the fact that each one of you guys says something completely different than the next and I'm lost.

I can't delete the other threads or I would, I tried already Your Highness.

I have made up my mind. Thanks to the guys that have been helpful...and nice.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Phil, ignore Donnie. He is crabby because he is having to give up his beer for awhile. Usually he is a jolly fat guy. Lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:51 PM   #9
GTOphil

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Phil, ignore Donnie. He is crabby because he is having to give up his beer for awhile. Usually he is a jolly fat guy. Lol
You're an admin...please delete the other threads so Donnie's panties can slowly untwist themselves.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #10
re-rx7
Banned

Dude your just gonna have to make up your own mind because its obvious you haven't listened to anything we have said. Your a stock car with a tune. The tune you have now is most likely fine and your running around like the sky is falling scared to death.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #11
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Dude your just gonna have to make up your own mind because its obvious you haven't listened to anything we have said. Your a stock car with a tune. The tune you have now is most likely fine and your running around like the sky is falling scared to death.
This, I was nice to this kid in every thread giving him decent advise and so has most other people but enough is enough. His tune is most likely fine, hell to find out it would cost him 40 bucks at any shop with a dyno to find out. There you go do that and then ask about tuning 8 more god damn times.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #12
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by GTOphil View Post
You're an admin...please delete the other threads so Donnie's panties can slowly untwist themselves.
Haha. If it was a problem i would do something about it. Its fine. Just give Donnie some shit back. After all his blown race car lost to a stock coyote. Id be bitter too! Lol
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #13
GTOphil

This, I was nice to this kid in every thread giving him decent advise and so has most other people but enough is enough. His tune is most likely fine, hell to find out it would cost him 40 bucks at any shop with a dyno to find out. There you go do that and then ask about tuning 8 more god damn times.
Kid? Funny.

The reason I made this thread was because I was given info in private messages that I didn't want to spread here and I wanted to get info on a new guy away from the fog of bickering- I'm not here to shop bash and I refuse to do it.

I asked about Andy because I know of a good shop that I've ALWAYS taken my stuff to in the past and got a call today about tuning my car there but I didn't know anything about their new Ford guy which is why I asked when I found out who he was.

I don't see any problem in putting my options together before I make a decision. After all, it is my car and ultimately I'm responsible for what happens to it.

Last edited by GTOphil; 02-11-2014 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #14
downtime!

Andy was one of the few guys that would take on the nightmare of sorting out someone elses tune on my car. Our schedules could never get together, but I have heard nothing but good about him. IIRC, he rents dyno time at Speedtek, so it's easy to get in and out.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 AM   #15
GTOphil

Thanks downtime.

And thanks for not acting like a menstruating woman about it. lol