Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:54 PM   #61
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
My car somewhere in the 550-565 rwhp range. So yes I make over 600 at the flywheel. And a bolt on LS3 doesn't make anywhere close to 500 rwhp. Sorry
Ok here we go. My cam and exhaust only ls3 made 501 at the wheels in Houston on a 100+ degree day. Vic made like 508 at thr old LG, stock heads and intake like mine. You are talking shit about things you dont know shit about...

Last edited by STROKD; 11-20-2014 at 11:57 PM.
STROKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:55 PM   #62
garner

Oh really are there that many mod motors making 600hp? How many camaros with LS engines making that much NA?
Yes LS1's or LS3's? Show me one that didn't have a stroker kit that makes that power. I'm making it with stock cubic inches.
My car somewhere in the 550-565 rwhp range. So yes I make over 600 at the flywheel. And a bolt on LS3 doesn't make anywhere close to 500 rwhp. Sorry
Do you want NA or bolt ons only? Pick one and stick to it
Old 11-20-2014, 11:56 PM   #63
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Oh yea I forgot for LS people cams and hearts are consider bolts ons. My bad. Smh
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:56 PM   #64
Grandpa
I> /\/\

You need to do some reading that cams and ported heads arent bolt ons.
Arent your heads ported? Lol.

What amuses me in this is that you say a LSx cant make 600 NA.

346ci = LS1
364ci = LS2
376ci = LS3
427ci = LS7

None of those can make 600 NA, but your 302ci can?

LMAO.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 11:56 PM   #65
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by garner View Post
Do you want NA or bolt ons only? Pick one and stick to it
Obviously you didn't read, so thanks for a pointless post.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:58 PM   #66
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
Arent your heads ported? Lol.

What amuses me in this is that you say a LSx cant make 600 NA.

346ci = LS1
364ci = LS2
376ci = LS3
427ci = LS7

None of those can make 600 NA, but your 302ci can?

LMAO.
Obviously you didn't read either. I said a LS engine in a Camaro. Since mustang and camaros are in the same pony class. I love how everyone is comparing a mustang to the higher class. That just shows how far behind the camaro is.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:58 PM   #67
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh yea I forgot for LS people cams and hearts are consider bolts ons. My bad. Smh
Doesnt your car have cams that arent stock?

Your argument is quickly sinking here.. haha
Old 11-21-2014, 12:00 AM   #68
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Doesnt your car have cams that arent stock?

Your argument is quickly sinking here.. haha
You're the tard that said a LS3 can make 500hp with bolt ons. I did not. Then you said yes full exhaust, a CAM, intake makes 510-530. A CAM isn't a bolt on part. To LS guys they are but to the rest of the world they aren't. Did I make that clear for your old ass?
Old 11-21-2014, 12:01 AM   #69
garner

Obviously you didn't read, so thanks for a pointless post.
Obviously you didn't read either. I said a LS engine in a Camaro. Since mustang and camaros are in the same pony class. I love how everyone is comparing a mustang to the higher class. That just shows how far behind the camaro is.
Actually I did read. You went from saying a NA LS to saying a stock cubic inch LS to saying bolt ons only

Oh and btw camaro have ls1, ls3, and ls7
Old 11-21-2014, 12:02 AM   #70
Grandpa
I> /\/\

The Camaro has been available with the LS1, LS3, LSA and Ls7. Your argument was it couldnt make 600 NA , which isnt true. However, it is true the Camaro is a tank with bad gearing but that isnt the discussion here. Lol.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:05 AM   #71
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

The Camaro has been available with the LS1, LS3, LSA and Ls7. Your argument was it couldnt make 600 NA , which isnt true. However, it is true the Camaro is a tank with bad gearing but that isnt the discussion here. Lol.
Oh yes cause you see so many new Z28 camaros on the street. So in reality you see them with LS1's and LS3. And Steve is the one brought up bolt on shit not me.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:11 AM   #72
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh yes cause you see so many new Z28 camaros on the street. So in reality you see them with LS1's and LS3. And Steve is the one brought up bolt on shit not me.
ZL1 and Z28 owners are primmadonnas who just wipe their stuff down and go to C&C.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:15 AM   #73
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Just saying I'm making more then 600 hp NA and having no issues. And you don't have any recalls............yet. I wouldn't hold your breathe.
Don't you also have ported heads, different intake, cams, full exhaust and a built motor. Congrats on spending three times as much money as an ls3 with cam and heads. You win because you spent 3 times as much to make the same power. You talked me into it I want a new mustangs so I can throw money out the fucking window.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:29 AM   #74
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Don't you also have ported heads, different intake, cams, full exhaust and a built motor. Congrats on spending three times as much money as an ls3 with cam and heads. You win because you spent 3 times as much to make the same power. You talked me into it I want a new mustangs so I can throw money out the fucking window.
Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:32 AM   #75
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Don't you have a boosted 5.0 to make as much as a coyote? You convice me never to waste money on a foxbody.
Thats why his next car will be a Vette or Viper!