Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #211
Hddcrasher

I was matched up against a vette in the finals. I won but could not stick around to see final results. Of the Chevy vs Ford how many matches did Ford win?
Hddcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #212
Taxman

I didn't see many Chevy wins from my vantage in the staging lanes. Maybe Clint will comment on here and let us know.

Vortech V3, forged internals, FRPP 3:73 gears, MAC LT's w/ Prochamber, FRPP K Springs, Hurst Billet shifter, FRPP Intake maniforld FRPP 62mm Throttle body, and lots of showy stuff that doesn't make it any faster.

Tuned by True Street Motorsports 523 rwhp and 444 ftlbs torque.
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #213
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
I didn't see many Chevy wins from my vantage in the staging lanes. Maybe Clint will comment on here and let us know.
Your first gear burnout sounded brutal! 2nd gear burnouts in the future bro!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #214
DirtyD

Heard the event went great, so I'm looking to see if something is posted official in the next few days.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #215
46Tbird

Are we ever going to hear about any results from this race? Besides about ten photos and Jon's video, I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about the event.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #216
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Yes. Clint will have the finer details soon. It's been discussed more on the FB page for the event but will post more here as well.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #217
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Heard the event went great, so I'm looking to see if something is posted official in the next few days.

Still waiting on Data from the Motorplex from the race. There printer was out of paper and they are sending me over the info so I cant break down who won a point and who got caught sandbagging ect. But as far as official win lose, Mustang won before we started. Lot of Camaros left around 12:00, Giving team Mustang a 20 point head start before racing ever started (20 mustangs without races). By the time weather stopped misting there were only 19 point races to be won. Once the Texas motorplex gets me the data I can give details on exact points.

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Are we ever going to hear about any results from this race? Besides about ten photos and Jon's video, I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about the event.
We have most if not all the points races on video and I am working on getting it loaded. Should be able to see all the races by end of the week.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #218
DirtyD

Originally Posted by TrueStreetMotorSports.com View Post
Lot of Camaros left around 12:00, Giving team Mustang a 20 point head start before racing ever started (20 mustangs without races).
Old 10-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #219
03MachMe

at least they showed up to start with....

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #220
Courtesy Flush

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Courtesy Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #221
TrueStreetMotorSports.com
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

I really hated to see that to.... The racing we did have was fun to see, but with a lot of the Camaros leaving early the points were awarded to the cars still there

TrueStreetMotorSports.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #222
DirtyD

As soon as the date was annouced, I said I wouldn't make it, of which I had good reason to. Why would I give up some "fun time" to hang at a sausage fest.

Had I said that I was going to be there, you could use that line. Please insert more coins to play again.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #223
03MachMe

As soon as the date was annouced, I said I wouldn't make it, of which I had good reason to. Why would I give up some "fun time" to hang at a sausage fest.

Had I said that I was going to be there, you could use that line. Please insert more coins to play again.
then dont give people shit who at least attempted to show up and race when you didnt even attempt to show up. I did not expect it to last as long as it did and if we had another delay I was going to have to leave, as well as most of the DFW50 guys that were there. I cant blame the guys that did leave because I honestly thought we were not going to be able to get it in, very glad we did since I got a new best with the cool weather but to give people who at least tried to race crap when you didnt even attempt to make it is stupid

386rwhp/383rwtq
Old 10-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #224
DirtyD

then dont give people shit who at least attempted to show up and race when you didnt even attempt to show up. I did not expect it to last as long as it did and if we had another delay I was going to have to leave, as well as most of the DFW50 guys that were there. I cant blame the guys that did leave because I honestly thought we were not going to be able to get it in, very glad we did since I got a new best with the cool weather but to give people who at least tried to race crap when you didnt even attempt to make it is stupid
I intended to go up until the point the event was announced to be taking place on my girlfriend's birthday. We already had plans that day for lunch in Fort Worth with her family, of which the time that took place was 1 PM. You can't give me shit for anything because had you been in the same situation with Aubrey, you know damn well that you would have not gone. So the fact you are giving me shit for NOT blowing off the plans I already had well before this event date was set in stone is fucked up.

Now I'm waiting for you to dispute that.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #225
03MachMe

I intended to go up until the point the event was announced to be taking place on my girlfriend's birthday. We already had plans that day for lunch in Fort Worth with her family, of which the time that took place was 1 PM. You can't give me shit for anything because had you been in the same situation with Aubrey, you know damn well that you would have not gone. So the fact you are giving me shit for NOT blowing off the plans I already had well before this event date was set in stone is fucked up.

Now I'm waiting for you to dispute that.
reading fails you..... I said I'm not giving you shit about not going. I am giving you shit because you are giving shit to people who left early when you didnt even show.... you have no room to give them shit for leaving early when you didnt show. I never once said anything about the reason you didnt go. I understand why you didnt go but you give all sorts of excuses why you cant make it to stuff, this was one of the few that was a legit excuse..

386rwhp/383rwtq