Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
brtnstrns

Default Fun times ahead for the Mach

When I picked up the Mach in October, I remember test driving it and the awesome feeling of spinning the tires in 2nd and 3rd gear. Well since I swapped in the IRS, I had to go from 4.10s back down to 3.55s. Well, this makes the car a whole lot less fun under 2500 RPMs. So, I'm looking forward to this:

4.10s, installation kit, and ford racing upgraded cover. Now the IRS will truly be bulletproof (also has full FTBR kit - fingers crossed!) and if the car is really pushing over 390 RWPH like the previous owners dyno graph showed, it's gonna be a hell of a good time. Hopefully have these all installed in the next month or two (sucks I gotta take the pumpkin out again, oh well), then 4 wheel alignment, then hopefully a few months after that save up to get it tuned perfectly. So excited

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote