Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > Members' Area > Events

Events If you know of an events or auto shows that are taking place near you, post them in here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #691
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
you're an idiot if you think slowing down and doing a 20-120 pull is going to get you out of getting a ticket, vs going 50-170. Also you aren't taking into account the braking power, handling ability, or the fact that going from 50 is going to bring WAY less attention to you then going from 20....
Right but going 100 above the speed limit isn't going get as much if not more attention.
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #692
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Not my idea plus never got out of first.
Only because "it was running right". lmao.

Nah I got your mom to pay for it.
That would be like getting blood out of a turnip. Ain't happening since she's been dead about a year now.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #693
Midnight11
El Presidente

Oh you mean at an event that's not a dfw5.0 event.
Yea dumbass it's not our event doesn't mean shit. You have your head so far up your ass its pathetic. You are a grown ass man acting like a damn 15 year old girl

2013 Ford Mustang 5.0 6M Brembo 3.73s
HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Midnight11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #694
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Only because "it was running right". lmao.

That would be like getting blood out of a turnip. Ain't happening since she's been dead about a year now.
She left me some money
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #695
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Yea dumbass it's not our event doesn't mean shit. You have your head so far up your ass its pathetic. You are a grown ass man acting like a damn 15 year old girl
Oh ok. Next time I need to know when to act better I get advice from a 23 year old punk kid who actually thinks he has a real car club.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #696
Midnight11
El Presidente

You only embarass yourself

Hi hater!

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 08-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #697
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Oh ok. Next time I need to know when to act better I get advice from a 23 year old punk kid who actually thinks he has a real car club.
I could see why you would think that since your car has been down for so long and didn't show up for stuff. Maybe you should lighten up, quit being negative all the time, show up for events/meets to have some fun. Everyone else here is having a good time.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #698
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
You only embarass yourself

Hi hater!
In front of who. People I barely see. Maybe I would see them more if there were dfw5.0 events. But there isn't hence not a real car club. Oh lets go hangout at a bar or someones garage. Next DFW5.0 event everyone is Garys garage.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #699
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I could see why you would think that since your car has been down for so long and didn't show up for stuff. Maybe you should lighten up, quit being negative all the time, show up for events/meets to have some fun. Everyone else here is having a good time.
Really when was the last so call event you went to?
Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #700
Grandpa
I> /\/\

In front of who. People I barely see. Maybe I would see them more if there were dfw5.0 events. But there isn't hence not a real car club. Oh lets go hangout at a bar or someones garage. Next DFW5.0 event everyone is Garys garage.
I can understand why the checkbook racer wouldn't enjoy a garage GTG. lmao. I had a good time hanging out with Josh and Ryan while they were putting together Josh's car. You should try it sometime, you might even learn something other than asking Daddy to write a check.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #701
Midnight11
El Presidente

There has been plenty of events. Your badass base na nos king 5.0 was just down for a year

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve
Old 08-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #702
White_lightning

Yes I am. If I do race anyone it's not going to be at the speeds like you guys race at getting up to 170 mph plus. I'll do a 30 roll to 120.
That is the dumbest thing i have heard.. most of our cars hit 170 faster than you do 120 lol.. and if you HIT some one at 120 the likely hood of you getting off any better than at 170 is slim to none..

street racing is street racing.. and you sir are GUILTY!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #703
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Really when was the last so call event you went to?
Ryan's place working on Josh's car, Friday night meet, C&C, Kevin's place with other 5.0 members..You know, nothing at all. lol.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #704
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

I can understand why the checkbook racer wouldn't enjoy a garage GTG. lmao. I had a good time hanging out with Josh and Ryan while they were putting together Josh's car. You should try it sometime, you might even learn something other than asking Daddy to write a check.
The only reason you went to that cause Ryans house was 10 mins away. Anything further then the coit meet you're out so don't give me that shit. And I have no clue where you think my Dad pay for any of my shit. He's not into performance cars or going fast. He thinks its fucking stupid doing that to a car. So why the fuck would he pay for anything like that.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #705
Midnight11
El Presidente

Ryan's place working on Josh's car, Friday night meet, C&C, Kevin's place with other 5.0 members..You know, nothing at all. lol.
All those cars got done fast too

HPP TUNED
HP-enough
4-0 vs Steve