Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > Interior/Exterior

Interior/Exterior Post new mods or questions about the inside or outside of your mustang

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #25
saunupe1911

Man I researched every setup available. The Alpine "Made to fit " 8 inch Setup sold by Crutchfield that's made by Scosche is by the best available....but that setup is around $1800!!! The Metra and Scosche generic setups will run you anywhere between $900 to $1300 depending on the NAV and harness setups that you choose. Also none of those setups come with a backup camera. Nothing can touch the Raxiom/Rosen setup in regards to its features, ease of installation, screen location, and SYNC integration. The Kenwood units tap into the ODBC diagnostics, but that's its only advantage. I actually played with the 8 inch Alpine and a 7 inch Kenwood at Car Toys....I was not impressed. That particular Kenwood model was actually lagging. The Raxiom unit has every feature you want out of a Nav system and it looks OEM with proper screen placement. My only gripe is that I didn't buy it off Amazon when it was cheaper.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote