Go Back   Dallas Fort Worth 5.0 Mustang Club > 5.0 Mustang Forum > General Discussions

General Discussions Discuss anything in general about your 5.0 Mustang that doesn't belong within the other categories here.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
wbt

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
My car weighs 3873 without me in it. So does it weigh less. And I was running on NTO5R. Not exactly the best drag radial like what the X275 guys use. And I'm not the only one that says the track prep wasn't all that great. The guys with slicks they were cutting decent 60 ft times like 1.5 but hell that's what most should do on drag radials.
I was running 275/60/15 drag radials and cutting 1.5 60' times all night. That is one of the best track surfaces I have run on anywhere.
wbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by wbt View Post
I was running 275/60/15 drag radials and cutting 1.5 60' times all night. That is one of the best track surfaces I have run on anywhere.
Well you're the only one I've seen that said that. But I'm just going off what I heard from people last night that was racing and on a different mustang website that race too. So I guess they were wrong. My bad.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
wbt

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Well you're the only one I've seen that said that. But I'm just going off what I heard from people last night that was racing and on a different mustang website that race too. So I guess they were wrong. My bad.
You must be spoiled and never run on a really shitty track. Come down this way and I can point you directly to several. You will start realizing how good last night's track really was.
wbt is offline   Reply With Quote