The Lounge The offtopic section.

Sponsored Ads
Welcome to DFW50s.com

Register to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #9
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Yea but you dont get a warranty for that either. Your missing the one pt that matters. Fun to drive aspect. If you've never driven a Miata i encourage you to do so. It is so small and light that you can just toss it anywhere. Cost of ownership is low, insurance low, tires cheap ect.... On given Sunday more mazdas are road raced then any other car. What track records does a miata have? How about most classes at any given track? lolololool
I haven't been able to. I've got a good friend that has a tastefully modded S2000 and he loves boasting about that car. He would never race me in my C5. One day on the way home from work I see him and continue driving. So he speeds up to me on one of the backroads by DFW airport and we nail it from a 35 or 40 roll and left him by like three cars lengths. That's my point. It may be fun on a track but, he never tracks the car. So I just can't see how driving one on the street is fun. When can someone drift through a turn signal lol? If someone were to log the amount of time they spend driving, I'm willing to bet that 98% is done driving on the road and just about as much is used driving in a straight line.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote