View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #23
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Donnie, don't argue with Matt. It's pointless. He's been "looking for a job" for like 5 years now. I don't think there is any threat of Matt racing anytime soon. lmao.

All kidding aside, you two arguing about this shit is pointless. You two are in the hobby for two extreme different reasons. Matt is still all gung ho about racing and Donnie is happy to have a fun cruiser with a lil power to go cruising with his family on a nice day. Donnie and I raced because that is what we do when we are together, act like a couple of stupid kids. But it's not something we typically do.

Apples and oranges.
Tis all good homies. He said I didnt have a running car, I said yes I do. I make the payment and its in my name, it's just not "mine". I drive it more than she does, and I race it whenever I want...

I dont "cruise" anymore because there is no where to go. This isn't cali so there is no PCH or HWY1, and driving around the freeways is pretty boring to me.

Like you said, to each their own, as long as we all have fun doing what "we" enjoy, thats what matters.