View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #39
MidWest281

Originally Posted by maxpayne View Post
Well, I am finally back in the market for a 13 5.0.

I am looking for a base 13 5.0 with no options and black interior, mirroring my previous 5.0. I realize the available selection is slim since production has ceased on the 13s; but, the interest rates from Ford are better on the 13s (.9%), and I assume I can get a better deal on a 13.

I got my previous 5.0 in July from Maik Haik in Houston for 26500. Haik now has a stripped down 13 5.0 for 25500. However, I really don't have the time to venture down to H Town.

I have done some due diligence of the 5.0 inventory in the DFW area and know which cars are where. But, can anyone suggest a certain dealership in DFW to work with to get the best price?
oh...jeez.

guess I didnt look at the date of the original post?? (still haven't looked, haha)

I bought my Boss at Grapevine. They gave me a pretty good deal, if you go in at talk to Skip (one of the sales managers) He knows what he is talking about when it comes to mustangs, told me he owns a GT500.

Anywho, if you go back in there, ask for Skip....he'd probably help you get into the car you want

2013 Performance White Boss 302
-Stock

2002 Mineral Gray GT
-VT engines Stage 2 N/A cams, full SLP exhaust, 4.10 gear...etc.
MidWest281 is offline   Reply With Quote