View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #40
pohnjarker

Originally Posted by IHateThisSite View Post
This is what I was thinking about doing ... I think for the money it's the safest way to go... I feel like I would need to spend significantly more money to move up from that point and I am not ready to do that...

Also I was talking to a friend who installed Steeda springs as well and he said he did it without a spring compressor he just lowered the car really carefully.. Anyone have anything to say about that?

It is my only car so I don't want to have to rent a car for a few days to have a shop do it ... That and I really want to learn how to do this stuff...
i agree, i have the panhard and a rear set of ultralites already, will be getting Strange shocks/struts, camber bolt soon, and GT500 mounts.

the rear just has to be lowered for the springs to come out...front is different, the spring compressor is needed if i remember correctly.

the rears shocks/springs will take about 30 minutes, give or take. the fronts should take an hour or two, depending on if you know what you're doing.

there are plenty of people on here who are cheap sluts and will help for only a case of beer