View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #6
DarkHorse1350

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang View Post
Looks great, I was just wondering about the same pan hard bar. Weather to use steel or the aluminum or to even use J&M at all. Still no complaints? How often do you take it to the track? Or put a toll on the suspension?
Haven't been to the track yet with the new setup, but I plan to soon.

Would I use this bar again? Yes and no, yes because it is a VERY well built piece...once you set it up correctly of course. No, because if you are looking to have easy adjustments I would recommend BMR or Stallion with the mid bar adjusters. I feel that the solid bar is a sturdier piece so I can live with the adjusters on the ends.

I have had to take this bar off 3 different times to readjust but none were the bars fault, just me being a noob when it comes to adjustable suspension parts. I finally decided to use lock-tite on the lock nuts and have not had any rattles since and the body over axle alignment has not moved. I will be adding a 90* zirks fitting to the drivers side bushing housing to make for easier greasing when the time comes but that is no big deal.

Short answer is yes, I am still happy and would do it all over again.

You must be fast cause you were haulin azz when I passed you!!

2007 Mustang GT Black with Gold Racing Stripes"Goldie", 5 Speed, 3.55 Gears, SVE Lowering Springs, JLT CAI, Roush Axle Backs, Bama Tuned! **SOLD**

2013 Mustang GT, Deep Impact Blue, 6 speed, 3.73's, GT500 Axle Backs, JLT Oil Catch Can, Sound Tube Deleted, SR Lowering Springs, J&M Panhard Bar
DarkHorse1350 is offline   Reply With Quote