View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #7
Pewter Lurch

Nice man! I love father son projects my 2nd car was a '67 mustang coupe that my father and i build with a boss 302 motor rebuild c4 3.55 open dif with full exhaust. Had a full new interior, all black with black leather seats full stereo with the old looking radio but with the modern touches like AUX jack. It was a great car and seemed like every weekend my dad would come home with a new part for us to put in together like rear suspension, full strut bar, brakes, interior. My junior year in high school i totaled the car around a turn while it was wet...Scared my father would kill me i was reluctant to call him but turned out he was okay that it happened cause it meant we got to rebuild it again and we shaved the wheel wells and but a modern coil over up front and went with a 4 link in the back. The body was great besides the fram which we had pulled and we welded in some extra pieces to the frame to strengthen it put on a cowl hood and painted her metallic black thats on the 04+ rams that has flake in the paint. Was a great car and when i turned 18 i sold the car to help my mother with some payments when her ID was stolen. As much as i miss the car and the memories with my dad we all have to do what we have to do to help family and my mother def is very thankful that i helped her. But it was a great father son project and i am luck to have picked up a '72 dodge dart that my father and i are building right now, Back to the thread the car looks amazing man!

2011 Mustang GT Premium
The Go Fast:
Magnaflow 3" OA | Pypes X-Pipe | Steeda CAI | VMP Tune | BBK Cat Deletes | SVT GT500 quad mufflers |

The Ride & Look Good:
Ford K Springs | BMR Adj. LCAs | BMR Relo. Brackets | BMR Adj. PHB | GT500 Spoiler | Boss Rear | Retrofit Headlights | GT/CS facia | Boss splitter | Retro billet grille | Steeda X Brace | Enkie RPF1 18x8/18x9.5 | '14 tail lights | '14 GT500 quad bumber |

Collecting Dust:
|Go Fast Parts(SHHHH no one knows)|
Pewter Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote