View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #10
Varilux

Thanks- everything else suspension-wise is stock, and the P Springs dropped the rear by 1.25" (although filling the tank brought the rear down almost another 0.25"). The rear is now 0.125" lower than the front with a full tank.

Thanks for the comments on the stripes- got em from Big Worm Graphics, and I get tons of comments on those (most asking if they came as part of a factory package).

This week, I'm adding the Roush chin spoiler and side splitters, as well as some LCAs (to hopefully eliminate the remaining wheel hop).

The only other things I've changed so far is the mufflers are GT500s, a Ford Racing tune, the stripes, heat extractors with flat black inserts, light blue covers on the engine, and Red Line hood struts.

The other things I have in mind are the Boss quad side-exhaust kit, a Ford Racing short-throw and bracket, and perhaps the Cervini Stalker Hood. Here's the stripes with the hood showing...

Oh, I also recently finally got sick enough of that stupid chrome circle on the back deck and plasti-dipped the fake gas cap (I didn't plasti-dip any of the shiny black deck, it just looks like the right side is due to the reflection of a cabinet in the garage).

'65 Coupe Silver Smoke Grey, Red interior, 200 I-6, T-5spd
'03 Convertible Silver Metallic, grey interior, V6
'14 GT Coupe, Sterling Gray, Brick Red interior, 5.0, 6M
Varilux is offline   Reply With Quote