View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:49 AM   #20
garner

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
Skewed results to favor one brand or another. My car made 385 bone stock through an MT-82.
I'm not even sure what kind of cars they work on. In the shop was 2 neon srt4 and a civic, then outside there were 2 more neon srt4, a 350z, and some others

Originally Posted by BV600 View Post
Ah ok. Do you know if Ryan had his aluminator in? I know he bought one.
I have no clue, didn't really talk to any of the stang syndicate guys. But I'm gonna say yes, going off the $25k figure he said he had in the car to a person that asked what he had done to it.

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Yeah, I hope you didn't pay more than $20 for that dyno. Because that shop either doesn't know how to operate one, or there is beyond f'ed up.
I paid $50 for my 3 pulls, and $50 for my buddy's 3. Not a big deal to me. I probably should've waited and seen how the numbers were going on other cars before I paid, but at least this helps my "v6" cred lol.

I know the mustang club that was there was getting really annoyed by the numbers and were thinking about demanding money back.

Originally Posted by Klownz View Post
are you drunk or the guy that did this?
Him and I are about 3 hours south of DFW. There's only 2 shops that seem to know how to run a dyno near us, CTP and then the car shop.
garner is offline   Reply With Quote