View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:51 AM   #110
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
bad ass Donnie, Steve said you bought your dad's ole vert. I had planned to, but now that Im getting it running, my dad wants to keep it a while. lol Will be cool to see it at the gtg's though. I dunno your combo, but Im pretty good at guessing #s... if its a fmu S trim car on a stock block, depending on heads and boost, Id guess 430ish rw for a normal safe setup...
Stock bottom end 302 with edelbrock performer heads, rpm intake, if I remember correct 1.6 rockers but could be 1.7 will have to look into that, 70 mil throttle body, i beloeve an e cam but will have to find the paper work ( may f cam but again i will find out) and a Paxton novi 2000 on 10lbs. Last time it was on the dyno was 8 or 9 years ago. Put down around 475 to 500 back then. Just wanting to fix a few things and put it on the dyno to see where it's at safety wise and power. Then after the first of the year I will change the injectors, exhaust, and do a chip. Just wanting to enjoy it for a few weeks till I get put on crutches again.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote