View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #37
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
My best marriage advice for a car guy - marry a girl into cars. If she isn't into them, get her involved. Otherwise it's going to kill your hobby or your marriage. I've seen it happen TON of times over the years. My wife likes cars (she has a Mach) but she knows/understands I'm obsessed with them and can't leave them alone. She has no problem with it as long as our other needs/obligations are met first. I used to be that guy who would spend every dime on my car and live off of Ramen soup if it meant the car would be faster. lol. But now, she practically has to force me to spend money on the car because ever since we got married and especially since we started having kids, I get serious buyers guilt for spending money on myself.
My wife is one of the few that doesn't care about cars but knows how I am about things and loves me anyways. It doesn't matter if it cars, guns, r/c planes, tattoos, what ever it is she lets me do what I want. As long as we have money put back and can pay the bills she doesn't care. She just told me no Procharger F1 on this car or she would kill me!!!!
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote